• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ign...why!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tripleh3lix

Website
www.myspace.com
I have a feeling people are getting hired to raise down the buying . I know its reserved everywhere, but common. I mean I know some movie reviewers get hired just to put in a bad review. Could this be the case? wow a 7.6 and an 8.7 from gamespot.. a little weird since its a crazy ass game..

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
dude the game is not as easy as the guy says. he prolly says its very easy because he played on beginner. on proud or even standard (which i did) it is actually pretty difficult. and who gives a F*ck about what ign says? all they care about is GTA and Gang bangin'. It only matters what the fans say and i think the game is pretty damn awesome.

BraveryOfAChild

SoraXOblivion said:
dude the game is not as easy as the guy says. he prolly says its very easy because he played on beginner. on proud or even standard (which i did) it is actually pretty difficult. and who gives a F*ck about what ign says? all they care about is GTA and Gang bangin'. It only matters what the fans say and i think the game is pretty damn awesome.

I agree with you! The game is awsome, I already fought Axel with Roxas...dual-wielding! ee; F-cking cool.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
King Sora_Strife said:
People. Why are you trusting the word of a Rockstar lapdog!? Do you think an M rated game lover would want an E rated game to exceed a cliched game filled with mindless garbage like Marc Ecko's GTA mimic. Go buy this game anyway.
They're not really the lapdogs of Rockstar, you know. That's just an excuse you're making up because you're pissed that they gave KH2 such a low score.

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com
Yeah... it's like, as cool as San Andreas was, it wasn't the end-all be-all of video games. It was just fun. (I got it way back before it was a huge deal, so I never got the hype)

Anyway, more people need to play games like KH so they make tons of games just like it, rather than a million GTA clones...

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Let the flaming commence... This guy is an idiot.

I mean, he was picking at tiny little issues MOSt people shouldn't care about. this is probaly gonna give Kh2 a bad rep...

GI gave it a 9/10! WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY?

Sharikaaria

oh well, that review was done by ONE GUY. he was picky and whatnot but anyway, i'm not going to enjoy the game any less because of him. just wait till everyone else gets the game and then a good, well-deserved average will come out

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
tripleh3lix said:
I have a feeling people are getting hired to raise down the buying . I know its reserved everywhere, but common. I mean I know some movie reviewers get hired just to put in a bad review. Could this be the case? wow a 7.6 and an 8.7 from gamespot.. a little weird since its a crazy ass game..

Of course they are hired and payed off. Why do you think I keep calling them Rockstar lapdogs because these reviewers are on their payroll. Most U.S. gamers side with Rockstar I bet my bottom dollar that Rockstar and some of those other big time gangbanger game makers are paying these reviewers off just to give their games good reviews. Poor Square and Disney play the fair game and don't cheat.

chasingdusk

Wow. That review pissed me off quite a bit. He really went out of his way to make this game sound unappealing.

Aros123

Personally i think they gave kh2 less credit than it deserves, it should have been and 8 or 9 like the rest of reviewers gave the game. But it's only the opinion of one reviewer so it won't change my mind of kh2 since everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and i don't think everyone will start to follow them and think the same way. for example, an issue i got from gi gave shawdow the hedgehog a bad review, but they got letters from people saying it should be better.

med nin Sakura

Look IGN isn't worth spouting off about because of a low score for Kingdom Hearts II nicht? I mean they are entitled to their own views and thoughts as much as we are. I'm poisitive that they look at what we are saying and think we're just immature fools for liking the game. It doesn't matter, as long as you like it is all that counts. I mean I personally think their scoring of the game blows major donkey nutz, but as I said I don't care 'bout IGN enough to care weither they liked a game or not.

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
I trusted these guys since 2003 and this is what they give me. I am so cancelling the subscription. I am so done with them. :mad:

EDIT: You know what I am just staying with them until I see what they give Final Fantasy XII> If that bombs too then its so over.

Last edited:

med nin Sakura

Well cancel if you like, lol personally I don't subscribe to IGN anways. I just use their vids they have up for music video material. Anyways We should be enjoying the release of this great game instead of grousing about scores from a piss poor reviewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back