• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IGN VIDEO REVIEW

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
The only rating i dont agree with is the sound. The music isnt necessarily RECYCLED, becuase they're brand new arrangements.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I read the comments on IGN, and it seems that people there dissagree with the score too. IGN better re-review it and give the game the score it deserves.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I read the comments on IGN, and it seems that people there dissagree with the score too. IGN better re-review it and give the game the score it deserves.

The reader score overall is 9.0, thats from 26 or so reviews from fans. Also, 3 different' reviewers reviewed the game, and it has a 8.9 rating average from them. Clearly, the guy who got to write his and make the video probably put the lowest. In order to have an average of 8.9, the other averages must of been fairly close to 9.0 or higher, so the guy who reviewed the game is just stupid <_< xP

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
The reader score overall is 9.0, thats from 26 or so reviews from fans. Also, 3 different' reviewers reviewed the game, and it has a 8.9 rating average from them. Clearly, the guy who got to write his and make the video probably put the lowest. In order to have an average of 8.9, the other averages must of been fairly close to 9.0 or higher, so the guy who reviewed the game is just stupid <_< xP

Yeah the scores don't add up. I bet he must've made a mistake when he got the scores becuase an 8.5 doesn't make sence. first he praises the gameplay and gives it an 8.5?! and gives the sound a 7.0 when ALL THE GAMES CUTSCENES ARE VOICED. The game basicly does have its own soundtrack, minus the 5+ returning KH2 songs.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Whoa, wait....there's a legitimate plot reason why he's so skinny? WTF......

Not exactly that, but why his upper body looks smaller in that scene. It takes place 4 years before BBS. If we're going with the whole "Ven is 15" guestimation, then he'd be 11 in that scene.

Omegataco

Awards
An 8.5 from IGN is very impressive. Of course all reviewers have their own agendas, but this reviewer seems to be nitpicky, not suprising since it is IGN.

Oh, and still not ONE review that has complained about VAing... hmm... what could this mean. Nit-picky KH nerds galore.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
7.5 for fcuking enviroments? u took off 2.5 points for that, same with sound and presentation WTF is wrong with this guy?

O

Oberon

only thing i dont agree on is his verdict on the ost. most of it is new.

still a 8.5 is the best since kh1. goodstuff

Sempied

Graphics imo
BBS = CC > PW
I always found that Crisis Core had less blocky hands, and more smoother detail than BBS for the most part. That's not to say BBS graphics aren't wonderful for the PSP as it is.

I doubt the guy played that much if only the Terra scenario. The camera is very understandable, but the fact that the presentation is that low dissapoints me that this only got .5 over Days that had no "new" world (Discounting the new pieces of Neverland) BBS had entire new ones, and the tracks are remixes.

I hate to sound like an idiot, but with all the Mark Hamill, and Leonard Nimoy love the lack of mentioning of Willa, Jason, and Jesse is making me somewhat pretentious.

SoulRaidZERO

I do say they did a very nice rating of 8.5 but i had no problems with the camera when I played the jap verison but still the game could do better.

pepe1092

Awards
I do not know why you agree IGN did not give a 9.0 or 9.5. A I do not care, I'm going to enjoy the game and do not pay attention to reviews, only when I have no doubt buy a game

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Besides... it was only a half a point off.

I do agree it's a bit low... but you guys are blowing it a bit out of proportion.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't care about reviews. I think they are all biased anyways, considering personal preferences cannot be separated from the opinion of the reviewer. Until we become a race dominated by logic and reasoning, we will always be biased.

So people should just play and have a good time with BBS because we know it is good. Who cares what IGN says? Or any other reviewer says?

Lonelyness21

Awards
I don't care about reviews. I think they are all biased anyways, considering personal preferences cannot be separated from the opinion of the reviewer. Until we become a race dominated by logic and reasoning, we will always be biased.

So people should just play and have a good time with BBS because we know it is good. Who cares what IGN says? Or any other reviewer says?

My Respect for you has increased :3

Walkway

Until then only Spock is fit to review games!

pepe1092

Awards

You right, you are awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back