• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IGN Interviews Tai Yasue: The Making of KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JULIO VP

I read the last part of the interview ... without knowing it was going to be a spoiler.
And I'm so distraught right now.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I read the last part of the interview ... without knowing it was going to be a spoiler.
And I'm so distraught right now.

Don't be. There are bigger things in this game (Nomurs has been saying this since the beginning), and you'll...I'll post an emotion you'll feel and an action concerning the spoiler giddy with laughter

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I like how he pushes the importance of birth by sleep as a main title. One day it shuold be mooved to a console

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I like how he pushes the importance of birth by sleep as a main title. One day it shuold be mooved to a console

Of course Yasue is. I'd say it is because somewhere between Nomura's vagueness (then his affirmation the game is a main title) to people complaining about handheld titles, a large chunk of the audience completely ignored the fact that BBS indeed is a main title that is "Kingdom Hearts 0".

JULIO VP

Don't be. There are bigger things in this game (Nomurs has been saying this since the beginning), and you'll...I'll post an emotion you'll feel and an action concerning the spoiler giddy with laughter

OH GOD NOOO!!!
NOW I'M FLOODING WITH EMOTIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back