• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IGN Daily fix, featuring KHDDD!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i knew he would do this.

i knew Nomura would fool us with game production details. saying it was only 50% done last month now its 100%..

Just wondering, have you read the actual interview summary yet?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Not much new, especially considering that the whole interview specifies a lot more, but I'm ecstatic that IGN put it in first because now the people who watch the video will see it, and IGN is very popular in the US. The fact that they even included KH3D in the Daily Fix is a good thing :)

axel95

Awards
I about started screaming for joy when I saw this. I can't wait until next month when we get to see a legit trailer...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wait, what are we talking about? 3D's 2012 release? Isn't this old news?

I guess theaquaman wanted to show that the news we got about 3D was featured on IGN, even though the news itself is old.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Does anyone happen to think 2012 seems.....early? Don't get me wrong, KH: DDD seemed like a great title when the 3DS was released. I'm just thinking 2012 seems a little early and could prove some plots holes if not planned correctly. I would much rather have them take their time than to butcher the series. Then again, Nomura has already had to butcher a lot of other things and wrap them up in "Reports" or in interviews to say the least. Hope all goes well for this "rumored early" release.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Does anyone happen to think 2012 seems.....early? Don't get me wrong, KH: DDD seemed like a great title when the 3DS was released. I'm just thinking 2012 seems a little early and could prove some plots holes if not planned correctly. I would much rather have them take their time than to butcher the series. Then again, Nomura has already had to butcher a lot of other things and wrap them up in "Reports" or in interviews to say the least. Hope all goes well for this "rumored early" release.

Nomura does a lot of things with the series that I don't like, and rushing the games isn't one of them. If the game is dropping in early 2012, I can only assume that they've been working diligently on it since the beginning. Have faith.

Anyways, the news that I can drop the money on a 3DS at Walmart today and still get the ambassador deal.......I may just go ahead and cop it tomorrow y'all, I really might.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
You better do it quick! The program ends 8/11 at 11:59 EST. It's either go with the Ambassador program, or wait for these holidays and get the "Flame Red" (or Fire Red? lol) 3DS.

It's not that I didn't enjoy those games in the past, and I still want them for the eShop, but I still am more interested in 3D content.

kupo1121

Awards
I honestly think that an early 2012 release at this point isn't even rushed, or "diligent work," it is just impossible. An early 2012 release in Japan seems highly unlikely, and considering that SE is going to prepare to release Final Fantasy XIII-2 in early 2012, I don't think they'll focus on DDD. Though DDD might be done since the teams working on them are completely different, it is still up to SE when to release it and I think they'd like to release a steady amount of game througout the year instead of have them all at the beginning and nothing later. I'm thinking a summer or spring release in Japan, and if the US is lucky, we'll get a fall release.

Radar

Bronze Member
Early 2012 huh? Well, i dont know if I can say it is being rushed. I mean last interview he said they were doing VA and up to almost half completion. Maybe like an April release for Japan would be okay. I just dont want them screwing up stuff because nomura just wants to get the game out. I dont understand why he has so many different projects going on at the same effin time. Wtf is up with Versus. I would love to get DDD for U.S. late next year, but he said it is "on par with a number game." So it better be. Besides re:coded, the last real KH game was BBS which was released jan. 09 in Japan, right? So, in a way, I suppose it is okay for it to be released early next year, but I just want it to be the best game it could.

billyzanesucks

Early 2012 huh? Well, i dont know if I can say it is being rushed. I mean last interview he said they were doing VA and up to almost half completion. Maybe like an April release for Japan would be okay. I just dont want them screwing up stuff because nomura just wants to get the game out. I dont understand why he has so many different projects going on at the same effin time. Wtf is up with Versus. I would love to get DDD for U.S. late next year, but he said it is "on par with a number game." So it better be. Besides re:coded, the last real KH game was BBS which was released jan. 09 in Japan, right? So, in a way, I suppose it is okay for it to be released early next year, but I just want it to be the best game it could.
I don't think he's rushing it; he did say that he wanted it to have the quality of a console game.

Anna825

Meh.... I've boycotted IGN permanently since all the Final Fantasy ( especially VII) hate that comes from their contributors. I am not the only fan to start shinning all the slime that profuses from IGN....

siegleeagle

Meh.... I've boycotted IGN permanently since all the Final Fantasy ( especially VII) hate that comes from their contributors. I am not the only fan to start shinning all the slime that profuses from IGN....

I dont like game review sites anyway because all they do is piss me off lol.

kupo1121

Awards

I don't boycott IGN's news, just anything that comes down to their opinions. IGN reviewer's are EXTREMELY biased for shooters and anything on the 360. The best example I can give which gets me really mad sometimes is Bayonetta vs. Final Fantasy XIII reviews.

According to IGN, Bayonetta on the PS3 had worse graphics, flatter textures, longer loading times, and slowdown compared to the 360 version (this was true, the PS3 version was much worse). So, IGN decided that the PS3 version should have its own review because it was so different. Then Final Fantasy XIII comes along with the exact same problems on the 360, except the game was also spread out onto 3 discs and IGN decides that the games are extremely similar. Why does PS3 Bayonetta get special treatment when 360 FFXIII is worse!!! Also, these 360 problems on FFXIII made them make FFXIII one of the most disappointing things of the year in their opinion...IGN is stupid -__-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back