• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ifrit's Gauntlet - Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I get onto these like "okay, just need to win 3" and then get stuck on the second flippin battle and keep trying over and over and over.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I skipped the first, spent literally an hour doing the second, can probably beat the third with ease. All you have to do is winl 3 I believe.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Got through the first round pretty easily, then spent the next 10 minutes restarting the second over and over again before deciding to grind a bit ^^

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I just need to do the 4th and I'm in the gold. 5th I'll lose because my Vaan has loooow levels. Dammit Tifa, STOP BREAKING.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Re: Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy - "Zoom camera into Tifa's cleavage!"

Round 5:

QOemH.jpg

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
God damn, had to stop because I was getting my ass handed to me. May have to just win the first 3 rounds and bomb the last 2. Need to level up Lightning. Dammit.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
I am going to partake.

jk april fool's

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
God damn, had to stop because I was getting my ass handed to me. May have to just win the first 3 rounds and bomb the last 2. Need to level up Lightning. Dammit.
I beat all five :3

The second one was the toughest, IMO. The third one, I actually didn't even realize there was a 3 minute loss timer and I ended up beating it on my first try with 8 seconds left. The 4th one also took me a while, partly because of the rules because of the rules and partly because I almost never use the character that you have to use. The fifth one I got lucky with the A.I. and won on my second try.

I'm still in the process of getting all the replay videos uploaded, I had almost no time to do it yesterday but hopefully I can finish it today.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Beat it finally. Decided working around with Accessories would make life much much easier. I beat the first 3 then just gave up on the last two. I hope for some future Gauntlets, these are fun. I'll hopefully remember to upload the 3rd fight, it's my only one I saved. 16 seconds long.

By the way, will there be more of these? I'd love to see a Shiva and Bahamut Gauntlet.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Finally finished, 4/5 battles. I neglected to level up my final character up to 100 like everyone else, but still, the requirements for that battle = :(
And then I realized that I. Did. Not. Save. A. Single. One. Of. My. Battle. Replays. And that makes me a sad monkey. I guess I'll just play it again later.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Gonna take quest 10. -is nervous but I think I can do this- Thank goodness next week is spring break so I can play all I want.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Question. Are these characters preset are are they my own custom ones? This obviously means I haven't tried yet, I wanted to complete Scenario 012 first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back