• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you've Beaten Sora and Riku's story on Re: CoM...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the better actor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WantaSoraplushie

I think they're both good, however, listening to Haley try to sound younger was really amusing. You could hear him remember to raise his voice!:lol: We didn't really have that problem with David.

Last edited:

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Gallagher, hands down. "ANSEM!". That line drew it for me, he just made Riku sound more badass. Added to fact he made Replica sound good too.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
David Gallagher for sure!
He's the reason why Riku is Riku, he wouldn't be the same without David
If David ever got replaced with a crappy Disney Channel voice over actor i would very PO
Haley Joel Osment did okay, but having KH2 Sora coming out of KH1 Sora kinda looked and sounded a bit weird...
Then again you really can't help that..

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
David is really good. He was in sync with the mouth movements and he made the Riku replica sound like a different person.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I think Haley Joel Osment and David Gallagher both do impressive voice acting, and they really go out of their way to put emotion in Sora and Riku's dialogue. However, like everyone else on this thread, I have to say that I especially loved David's performance because of the way he did both Riku AND Riku Replica, and somehow, he managed to make them sound different, but the same. I mean, you knew it was a Riku clone in Reverse/Rebirth, so it sounded like Riku, and yet at the same time you knew he was a different character with a different personality and such. His tone, style, everything was different, even though it was Riku's voice. I don't know how David pulled it off to that extent, but he did it and I was really impressed.

The Dark Destiny

David has been awesome every since he was on 7th Heaven. And when I found out he was Riku I was so happy. They couldn't have picked a better voice for Riku!

Last edited:

J0hnny0hm

After reading several of your comments, I now completely agree with everything that's been said.

I didn't really consider the part about giving the Riku Replica a different character. Now that I think back, he did a fantastic job on that.

In other news, Gallagher is beating Osment on the poll 34-11.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back