• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If your life had a face, I'd punch it in the balls. Seriously.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
ramonatag.jpg

And just for kicks:
ramonafliptag.jpg

I'm obsessed with Scott Pilgrim, and I have a giant crush on Ramona Flowers right now. I got a new computer and was too lazy to look up new brushes and shit, so it's just photoshop defaults and the stock.

CnC, please.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Well nice to see you back around here ;D

That clipping mask by her head doesn't work to well on the first imo, it looks distracting. Maybe if you placed it by her shoulder it'd look better idk

It works on the reflective tag though. But the reflective one seems a little to crowded and the c4d overlapping her face doesn't really fit.

Daddy

There's something off about how the colors hit her.
It feels like the contrast settings reduce the quality.

I like it, but it either needs to be bigger or redone a little.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
I have every single volume and bought volume 6 the day it came out, and I saw the movie at the midnight premiere. I've been a fan for a while now. Mary Elizabeth Winstead just made Ramona that much hotter though.

I was listening to this sweet Scott Pilgrim mix I made from playlists at the end of the 3rd, 5th, and 6th volumes and got a bit distracted. I lost what I was going for and just kind of quit. Plus, the whole not having any resources outside of what came with Photoshop put a bit of a damper on my creativity. All that smudging was done with a soft round brush that I screwed with the settings on. No C4Ds, just liquified the stock and moved it around. Clipping mask was a poor after thought. I had more, but they looked even worse. I was iffy on it, so I guess I should've moved it or took it out, too. Text was a thought to fill in some empty space and make it feel more finished, but I couldn't find a good typography style. Basically, I hit a wall and gave up. I'd try for another version, but I should be writing a paper right now.

tldr; I did a lot of shit to it, got distracted, and am too lazy to go back and work on it again.

Daddy

maybe you should use a stock of Ramona that you can fap to.
so you'll be so dedicated to making it a great tag that you'll have no excuse to not make it sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back