• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were trapped on Destiny Islands what would you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Oh no doubt I'd try to get a lil' bit closer to Tidus. :9

But I think I would hang out with all of them. Riku and Sora are awesome and I'd love to run and play around with Tidus and Wakka. Uhm, Kairi's okay. I need a girl pal and I don't really like Sephine... at all...
"I'mma hit you with my jump ro-- OW! You're mean!"

Emral

Bronze Member
Ill race Sora and Riku....

And cheat *sticks foot out tripping them*

I would like to play with all of them except Selphie. She pisses me off, the whip doesnt do anything, whatsoever, and shes very annoying *vein*.

I

inori chan

I'd hang out with Sora, and try to get him to pay attention to me instead of Kairi. :D I don't really care about Riku that much, but I'd see if he'd help me beat up Tidus (I can't believe he's the hero of a game!). Wakka... is Wakka. I can take him or leave him.

yado

I taste delicious
I would hang around with Riku and the other 2 hes always with and probally wakku because of his accent.:)

Deminem

Awards
id lay back chill and have as much fun as possible i wouldnt care i would be carefree all my worries in life would be completely gone

punksora

i'd hang out with Sora,Riku,and Kairi.....the MAIN characters....and maybe wakka and tidus.
BUT NOT SELPHIE!!! she scares me....o.o

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Turn Kairi against Riku. Laugh at Wakka for a while. PLay blitzball with Tidus. Turn Sora against Kairi. Mwah ha ha!

J

jerrysliljess

Destiny Islands is extremley beautiful but idk if I would hang out with anyone. I think i'll probably practice wood sword fighting with Sora, probably hang out on the beach with kairi (if I was really bored). I would just relax and let my everyday hectic schedule slip away in the breeze. IMO

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
I'd hang out with Riku and be best buds with him and always stalk Kairi.....I would try and throw a beach party with them and......and and....always make fun of Wakka and Sephie for them looking like a love couple >.>; o.o

keybladegirl

The Forest...where I and Riku dwell, crossing keyb
OOH! I'm a fangirl...anyway, I would definitely be friends with Sora...but with Riku...well, I'D MARRY HIM...hehe. But Sora is cool. I like him, but I LOVE RIKU. I'd love it if Namine was there. I really don't like Selphie. And kairi can have Sora..just as long as Riku is mine...mwahaha. I'd love to live there...it's so beautiful..*drools* I'd hang with the boys more than the girls...(that's what I do in real life, too...hehe)

Darkness Riku

well,if they still were in there old(not light or Darkness) ways,then I would pick Tidus,Riku,and Sora,and they would probably still bring me down...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd take control of destiny islands with ma awesomeness >D and then the world! bwhuhaha!

D

Dark Seeker

Heck yeah especially sephiroth he could teach me some of his moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back