• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were trapped on Destiny Islands what would you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dime55

i would hang out with sora, riku, and kairi. i would spar with riku and sora until im at level 100. the keyblade will then choose its new bearer, ME! hehehehehe

AngelHeart15

i would go out with riku(sora is taken grrr)acidently push kairi in the water and watch her drown(just kidding)and hang out with everybody...um ok not every 1...

mat

hmmmmm

Id probably say to all of them whats going to happen in the game then watch as they wonder what to do. Oh and I'd shoot Selphie in the face when she starts to say anything. Example

"Ow, your me-" *BAM*

*BAM* *BAM* *BAM* *BAM*

CJA

I would just chill....I would most likely end up like Riku...cause even my friends don't always get me

sora92120

id kill Selphie. i would train my swordplay skills and beat sora at his own game. i would hang out with everybody but selphie cuz i killed her. i would fight everybody xcept selphie cuz shes dead. and i would kill selphie. did i mention killing selphie???

B

Blade of Justice

I would basically explore with Sora around the island and challenge him to a couple of practice duels

aquatutrum

Hello sora...*glomp*! Must...Beat...Riku...at...sword fighting! *twiches uncontrolably*. Oh Silphie...*drowns Silphie*...Bwahahahaha!!! Tidus and Wakka...fear me!!!!!!
Must...rule...Destiny Islands... Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Cower before me humans!!!!!!!!!!

aquatutrum

Adding somthing to Tidus and Wakka

Tidus and Wakka: Yes...we will obey you masteress. *cowers in fear*

aquatutrum: Bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! *eye twitches*

kemis

I would probably just hang out with Riku. Reasons I can't really explain other that he reminds me of myself sometimes. As for the others, I could care less. Sora is by far annoying, Kairi is ok, Tidus/Wakka are very lame and Selphie is to much of "omg11!!11".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back