• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were to make your own KH2 world...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

flamelord5

i think i would like a toy story level, just so i could be partners with buzz lightyear!

Ant123456

lilo and stitch.....you could be partners with stitch and that big shark guy is the enemy.....o and there would be a expirement 628 sinse stitch is 626 which is a heartless

DarkSora

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Ant123456 said:
lilo and stitch.....you could be partners with stitch and that big shark guy is the enemy.....o and there would be a expirement 628 sinse stitch is 626 which is a heartless

why would you make stitch a heartless?

keyblade_creator

Ant123456 said:
You mean Gantu?

Ant123456

no you know how stitch is supposed to be expirement 626...well have one thats higher up like 628 who would be a heartless that you could only fight in that level

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
simpsons lvl would be great, we half to kill the heartless
homer:dont worry, thats just mister burns
sora:he looks like a heartless
homer:wel ok, hes cruel and pure evil and blocked out the sun, but hes not a heartless
sora: so hes heartless, and almost boddyless, but hes not a heartless?
homer:exactly, now could u help me off this railroad before *train horn* uh oh

keyblade_creator

Ant123456 said:
no you know how stitch is supposed to be expirement 626...well have one thats higher up like 628 who would be a heartless that you could only fight in that level
I was talking about the "shark guy",you meant Gantu.

chriselric

Probably that Mayan-esque world from the Emperors New Groove.

I think I'd call it, ...Grooveyland.

and the evil lady who turns the emperor into a Llama, would be working on a potion to make heartless more powerful / turn people into heartless. And when Sora helps the emporer try to change back to normal, he drinks a heartless potion instead of a human potion, and attacks Sora

collapsingstar

prolly somthin like the chronicles of narnia. you go through the wardrobe somehow you can save at like that lamppost, or that cair paravel place. you can co-op with aslan and fight that big war scene

Sora45689

Maybe 101 Dalmations

You can be the regular forms exceptdonald goofy would be like a local dog and bird (to be in disguise) Cruella could like could start a place where she first cathchers dogs and turns them into heartless somehow and then she turn them back in but in disguise somehow once the owners got them they would be attacked and turned to heartless then Sora figures what is going onand tries to stop Cruella but is distracted stopped in the while trying to save all the owners and turning all the dogs to normal. ( Sorry for some mistakes)

Last edited:

KeyBladeWielder9

i would love an atlantis world, to get to explore the whole place would just be awesome........ i think it was supposed to be in the first one but they decided to not use it for some reason, i think it was because of atlantica and water and stuff

chriselric

No, it was because they know Atlantis is just too cool to be just some little side world

Sora45689

Hey KeyBladeWielder you do know Atlantica is Disney's somehow version of Atlantis (once the city is sunken because they have too many similarities

Last edited:

chriselric

Atlantica and Atlantis are completely different. Atlantica is the little mermaid, and Atlantis is that kickass movie with the ships and the expedition and the nerdly guy with glasses and the skimpy clothes wearing chick.

Omega Reaper

The Black Cauldron, awesome movie. Fighting the undead soldiers and heartless all in one giant battle. Then, fighting the Horned King.

Ant123456

monster inc. as a world would be cool....if the monsters are real ugly in the movie itself imagine the heartless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back