• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were to install a new important power to the main characters of the series, what would it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
Like any of my posts, if this one requires a delete due to any cause pls do MODS

Ok so I know how having the ability to use old fashion final fantasy magic, old fashion final fantasy summoning and knowing how to summon, use and swing an oversized key are the fighting pillars of the KH series.

NOW If any main character was to gain a new ability in KH which one would it be?
*feel free to take ideas from animes, comics, mangas, shows and anything else you want to take ideas from*

I want to start by granting Sora the ability manipulate light and that any keychain he adapts to a keyblade, grants him the knowledge, personality, posture, fighting style and powers of the main character in that movie.

as for Riku the power to manipulate darkness fully and also doppleganging. ;D

pls dont go to critical with the element manipulation abilities, since there are endless posibilities, just consider simple abilities when it comes to that ;D

D

Deleted member 71005

Sora: The ability to turn into a being of pure awesome and cause his enemies to go blind from the overexposure
Riku: LAZERvision
Demyx: Liquefy himself and summon huge tsunamis
Saix: The ability to teleport and use superspeed

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Azrael

Rage of the Hearts

- allows Sora to go beserk and eliminate his enemies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
hm... the best i can think of is giving sora and riku cero blasts.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Spells that have more uses than just fighting.
Like an energy block similar to those of the Sorcerers and Xemnas. You could basically chuck it at an enemy or have it as a shield, but you can also use it step on and reach higher places. Or you could do that with Blizzard. I'm sure they can come up with more. I just want platforming elements to return. <_<

Also: summon Bahamut (to those who say "NOES it's gonna be OVERPOWEREDS!" : they can, you know, make it NOT overpowered)

A

Azrael

As I said before, give Sora a Limit Break that allows him to go all out like Kratos.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Sora - Light powers as powerful as Roxas's. Also since Sora's motto is 'My friends are my power', he should have abilities which are similar to the Disney and FF characters he meets during his journey. Something like BBS's D-Link.

Kairi - If she has to fight, at least give her powers reminiscient of Queen Minnie. One of the legendary seven beings of pure light, weaker than a mouse? o_O

State

Awards
anti-overpowerness - makes every single gameplay element that overpowers the player null.

A

Azrael

anti-overpowerness - makes every single gameplay element that overpowers the player null.

That would be nice. A feature that takes out or limits the amount of powers you get in the game.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Once Sora beats an organization member, he should get some bit of their powers.

WaveK89

Hmm...there was Anti-Form. Maybe there could be a form like that, but in the form of light.

I know that should resemble who he is now, but maybe there could be an overpowering light that took over.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Combo moves, or at least abilities chained into a combo:

Vortex->Strike Raid [timed right] Rave->Rave->Rave->Blitz.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
For Sora-SoulDrive: Ability to summon the spirit of friends & basically transform into a copy of the summoned character or a short period of time.

Possible SoulDrive forms:
John Smith-has a ranged attack
Genie-infinite MP
Jack Sparrow-has a steal command
Prince Phillip-his shield blocks frontal attacks
Peter Pan-flight
Aladdin-faster running speed and higher jumps
Hercules-slow but extremely powerful attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back