• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if you were to dress up as a character..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deminem

Awards
id dress up as riku normally i like the suit hate the trousers though eh theyll do

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
I'd dress as Sora but he'd have to wait in line behind other characters I wanna cosplay as including Ash Ketchum, Anakin Skywalker (I have his Revenge of the Sith hair), High School Gohan and more

rikubaka67

Awards
i'd b the bfu, even though i'm a girl.
my bff is sitting next 2 me, and she said that she'd be Kairi

.:Roxas:.

Banned
i'd dress up like sora because my body features are just like him, example..... blue eyes, brown hair, big feet. yea i look just like sora just not animated, spikey hair, and i'm
NOT ASIAN. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK ASIAN PEOPLE LOOK GOOD AS SORA YOU MUST HAVE SIGHT PROBLEMS. SORA IS NOT ASIAN! you know, not trying to be racist or anything just stating a fact that many cosplay people overlook, like how a girl dressed as riku.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
man! I hate girls that dress like riku, none of them look right. But if that's the case then i look sora too, I even have enough hair to spike up just like his, it just wont be spikes as long as his, but thay will still be parted enough to see.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: I'd either be BHK's girl friend(take note of the space I put in between "girl" & "friend") or Garnet from FF9. Yep...I'm a girl... -_-;

Sora: I'd be myself!!! ^_^

Kaze: Umm...what he said...<_< >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back