• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were Sora....how far would you REALLY go???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is Barbie

:cool:I was thinking about this while playing CoM.
"Sora's on this amazing, magical, and totally dangerous quest.....to save his freinds?"

Now, I know Sora's not real and all, but lets put that aside, and put YOU in his shoes.

If your freinds were in danger, how far would you really go?

Cuz I mean, this kid goes through like, 20 different worlds just to find Kairi and Riku. Would you do the same? Or would you give up?

I just wanna hear your opinions, is all.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
It would depend on which of my friends it was. There are a couple i love like family that i would definitly search for, but then i have others that i know would not give up their life or look for me because of how they are. but im too nice to people, so i would probably give in and search for them even if they treated me like shit -__-()

karthikg

i would like go all the way!!!!!!

i sincerely doubt it.. the only reason soras going this far is cuz hes known them forever.. u really would?? i ono, i wouldnt go THAT far.. cuz friends dont really help you at the end of this road we call life.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You guys do realize this is a GAME.

The situation is totally different from the real world and theirs

Last edited:

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
I would save em even if I didnt know them like sora did with pinochio and Peter pans girl (dont know name) see I would do what ever it takes to save them even if I didnt know em I would save the world and the universe if I had to

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I would save my friends. Especially my mom, who is actually my best friend. Friends are special and important people. Friends are there for you when things go wrong. So, in return, you should always be there for them too.

KeybladeShadow88

well, I would go as far as I had to go to find riku, kairi, and mickey, and do we need to find pluto, that question always pleaged me, he seems to be missing to, I mean he's probably with micky, but if he was you would think he would take goofy and donald to mickey in the start of KH1.... sorry everybody I rambled

D

Dark Heart

to tell u the truth..........i think the darkness would have taken me already.

S

Sora Keyblader

i would go all the way. farther if i must. iI care for my friends and plus.....I'd be the keyblade master. Not like id have a choice. either i quit or the world we know goes bye bye. Besides I have a strong sense of justice like Sora........landed me detention for standing up for a classmate wen the teahcer was telling a student 2 shut up. o well. I'm also the same age as sora. =) even wen KH2 comes out i will be 15 like him. *sigh* its almost scary that im alot like him.

fizban

who wouldn't feel compelled to use the power to seal worlds and annhilate heartless to save your girl and best friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back