• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were on "Idol"...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krookodile553

What song would you sing for your audition? Why?

I would most definitely be the first person on American Idol to sing a Slipknot song, but one of their few non-screaming songs. It's a personal one I honestly relate to. Corey Taylor (the lead singer of the band) apparently wrote the lyrics about someone whom he loved buy ended up betraying him. The song is called "Snuff", which was later dedicated to the band's late bassist Paul Gray (who died months after the song was released, and was the last song he worked on with the band before his death).

I'd sing it as a reference to my high-school sweetheart, who was the only woman that I ever loved (and actually seemed to love me back), but happened to break the promise that we'd be together. However, I don't want to say her name on national TV, but she'd figure it out once I explain why I chose such a sad song.

Here's the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TUnwu-X6pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back