• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were making KH3, what would you add.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
If you were making Kingdom Hearts 3, what would you add? What Worlds would be there, how many visits there are there, what keyblades are there, what Drive Forms are there, what Characters you play as, ya' know! For me...

Worlds:
Destiny Islands (3 Visits)
Disney Castle (2 Visits)
Neverland (2 Visits)
Deep Jungle (2 Visits)
Olympus Coliseum (2 Visits)
Halloween Town (2 Visits)
Monstro (1 Visit)
Agrabah (2 Visits)
Pride Lands (2 Visits)
Radiant Garden (5 Visits)
100 Acre Wood (3 Visits)
Space Paranoids (2 Visits)
Twilight Town (3 Visits)
The world of Maleficnet (1 Visit) *You can't go back to this world, because your suppose to destroy it*
The Heart of all worlds (1 Visit) *You know it! It's Kingdom Hearts, the final world!*

Keyblades:

Kingdom Key
Fairy Dust
King of Gorillas
Olympia
Keychains of Holidays
Poisen Honey
Glitch Fixer
Oathkeeper
Oblivion
Living Hearts
Ultima

Shields:

Knight's Shield
Brave Shield
Stout Shield
Strong Shield
Defensive Shield
Healing Shield
Defense of Light
Offensive Darkness
Great Twilight
Save the King

Wands:

Wizard's Staff
The kind Healer
The Defending Wizard
Pride Magic
Offensive Wizards
Heartless' Power
Shadow's Wand
Bright Wand
On both sides
Save the Queen

Drive Forms:
Wisdom Form
Valor Form
Colorful Form
King's Form
Friends of Darkness
Final Form

Colorful Form: You fuse with a world Specific Party Member like Aladdin or Peter. You have one keyblade and you have cool moves that are similar to all the world specific Part Members.

King's Form: You fuse with Mickey if he's in your party. You have two keyblades. One of them is the equipped Keyblade and the other is Mickey's. And you attack just like Mickey. Ya' know, in Yoda Style!

Friends of Darkness: You fuse with Riku if he's in your party. You have all the abilities Riku had from KH2. And your strength is raised five times up from before, but your defense goes five times down from before- but its only for the form.

And now you could not only choose the party members during battle, but you could even switch yourself with a character in your party. You could play as Mickey, Donald, Riku, or a World Specific Party Member.

What would YOU add?:idea:

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
man this is gonna be complicated........

Worlds:

Destiny Islands: 5
Disney Castle: 1
Olympus Coliseum: 2
Hollaween Town: 2
Monstro: 1
Agrabah: 2
Pride Lands: 1
Radiant Garden: 4
100 Acre Wood: 2
Space Paranoids: 1
Twilight Town: 3
Traverse Town (u know its gonna come back): 3
Desert World: 1
Kingdom Hearts: 1 (final)

Keyblades:

Kingdom Key
Oblivion
Oathkeeper
Ultima
Key of All Worlds
(and watever key u get from disney worlds)

Shields:
Dont Care

Wands:
Dont Care

Drive Form:

Master Form
Final Form
Colorful Form (wat he said)
Element Form
Chaser Form
Ultima Form

Element Form: Where u fuse with mickey and riku so u can have all the powers. Light, Dark, And twilight (we cant use dawn cause the person who has it might be evil) so he'd be duel weilding light and dark and twilight would be floating (like final form)

Chaser Form: Where u get the powers of the knights or chasers (u know wat i mean)

Ultima Form: This form is sick. this is where u duel wield ultima keyblades. you would be unstobable and everything would be maxed. it... is... sick.

Man that was hard. anyway i did it. so wat do u guys think???

acejustin

well first off, i would spend about 1-2 years to write THE BEST PLOT EVER filled with twists, flashbacks, and things that only make sense after you play the game twice.

i'd also be sure that everyone's sexual orientation was EXTREEMLY CLEAR. if they're gay, fine be gay, just be CLEAR so all the fans don't kill each other ARGUING about it....

and finally to answer the actual question:

worlds:
-destiny islandS
-Halloween town
-POTC
-bunch of NEW square-enix worls

weapons:
I JUST WANT A WEAPON THAT IS A LITTLE WEAKER THAN THE REST, BUT LETS YOU permenantly DUAL WEILD

also, you can play through multiple character's storylines
that would rock

EternalTwilight3

yea i like the perminate duel wielding idea the most........so far i dont rly care bout the worlds as long as they arent stupid ....(cough cough 100 acre woods) but thats just me personally . other than that i lyk the ideas of using the drive form with the word specific characters but i would call it "friendship form" and i would let you drive with Riku and have an ability to let roxas "free" and use him for a short while to help you fight in battles. and i would update sora's cloths to make em look cooler. lol and i would also.....hmmm make a plot where sora turns to darkness and you get to play like that for a while. oh and i would have it so that you can chose to play as either sora riku or kairi whenever you wanted to

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
man this is gonna be complicated........

Worlds:

Disney Castle: 1
Hollaween Town: 2
Monstro: 1
Agrabah: 2
Pride Lands: 1
100 Acre Wood: 2
Space Paranoids: 1
Traverse Town (u know its gonna come back): 3
Desert World: 1
Kingdom Hearts: 1 (final)

Keyblades:

Kingdom Key
Oblivion
Oathkeeper
Ultima
Key of All Worlds
(and watever key u get from disney worlds)

Shields:
Dont Care

Wands:
Dont Care

Drive Form:

Master Form
Final Form
Colorful Form (wat he said)
Element Form
Chaser Form
Ultima Form

Element Form: Where u fuse with mickey and riku so u can have all the powers. Light, Dark, And twilight (we cant use dawn cause the person who has it might be evil) so he'd be duel weilding light and dark and twilight would be floating (like final form)

Chaser Form: Where u get the powers of the knights or chasers (u know wat i mean)

Ultima Form: This form is sick. this is where u duel wield ultima keyblades. you would be unstobable and everything would be maxed. it... is... sick.

Man that was hard. anyway i did it. so wat do u guys think???

Uh, most of those were what I wrote, but I guess that's fine. So, is there any characters you would play as or new way of battle system you would add?
EXAMPLE: They added the reaction command to the battle system
Ya' think you could think of something you would add or get rid of in the Battle System?

You don't have to if you don't want to.

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
Well, interesting concept...

I think I'd like to see bigger, more complex maps— the worlds themselves don't matter too much to me, so long as they can stick to actual plots of the movies they're based off of. I would like to see Narnia as a world, however. Space Paranoids would definitely be cool again.

Definite improvement on the Drive/Limit system. I'm not so sure about adding new forms, but requiring more interaction and less button mashing would make the powerful drives/limits worth it.

I don't know of any specific innovations that I'd like to see, as opposed to additions/improvements of already in-place features... Interactive cutscenes, maybe, similar to certain reactions in battle (think of a lot of the stuff in the fight with Xemnas), but actual 'cutscenes', and using more than one button. (RE4 style, is a better example.)

Twilight Hoshi

Actually ..
I rememberd Namine when she said to Roxas "You'll be hole "or something like that .. so,I was thinking .. If there is someway to turn the Nobodys into Hole human .. in that case Roxas and Namine will be free and live there life ..
I don't think that's will gonna happen cause I read about Kh3 story ..
Well I have nothing to add ..But ..
I Really like what EternalTwilight3 says about "Friend ship Form"..

Thanx 4 the topic Buddy

EternalTwilight3

Actually ..
I rememberd Namine when she said to Roxas "You'll be hole "or something like that .. so,I was thinking .. If there is someway to turn the Nobodys into Hole human .. in that case Roxas and Namine will be free and live there life ..

Thanx 4 the topic Buddy

haha thanx for the props Twilight Hoshi lol haha

Isma_Angel

All of you seem to have interesting ideas, although personally, I would like F.F. characters to have a deeper role. Being able to play as a character other than Sora would be a good idea, although I can't see Kairi fighting ( sorry Kairi lovers ). As for what worlds to include, I would kill for them to include Atlantis:The Lost Empire ( this was SO overlooked and it's one of my favorite movies ), perhaps Treasure Planet, and making the worlds larger overall. I love the worlds they have included, but I feel like you're constrained to only one area. Other possible things to include/improve:

~make the battle system less of a button mashing frenzy, and make it a little more challenging ( reference, Magna Carta:Crimson Stigmata, interesting yet challenging battle system )

~include summons from the original Final Fantasy series ( Shiva, Ifrit, etc. ) I have nothing against Disney Characters being summons, but they've been rather boring. I never used them in KH

~offer dual audio! ( I played both English and Japanese versions and I preferred the Japanese a million times more )

There are probably other things, but those are my main ideas. As for keyblades, forms, I could care less. Everyone's ideas for what a keyblade would look like would be totally different so I see no point in really talking about this.

Shadukai X

Banned
I couldn't even begin to think of what I would add, the stroyline alone is something I would never come up with

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Actually ..

Thanx 4 the topic Buddy

What Namine' meant by saying "You'll be Whole" was that she knew Kairi and Sora were still around and she knew they would both find them, making them whole.

keyt

I would online multiplayer....that would be sweet!
我会多功能单放机的....that 在网上会是甜的!
Ik online multiplayer... that zoet zou zijn!
I would multiplayer en ligne....that would be sweet !
¡en línea....that multiplayer sería dulce!
私はオンラインで複数競技者用....that
甘い!Θ*ον-ληνε multiplayer... τχατ θα ήμουν γλυκός!

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i reckon they should make a the olympius collseium and online place were you can eaither to multplayer fights or battle royals online and stuff that would be sweet...........also the field would be pretty big and stuff

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I would add more KH stuff and less FF and Disney stuff =)
More FMV's..not only 3-4..lets say something about 20..in the best parts...but KHIII is gonna be in PS3 probably so the difference would be small.

甘い!Θ*ον-ληνε multiplayer... τχατ θα ήμουν γλυκός!

lololol ^^
You mean : "Θα ήταν γλυκό-τέλειο πιο σωστή μετάφραση!!" ^_^

New2Ya

I'm lost...
- System: PS3

- Every world you visit should not be revisited just one time or something. In fact, make the game partly online, so that if you want to play more of the worlds, you can always buy a new episode for 2 or 3 dollars from PS3 Online.

- Downloadable keyblades, characters, boss battles, etc.

- Multiple endings!

- Implement Disney songs. They were the engine of the movies in the first place.

- Huge heartless battles. Meaning heartless attacking together, but instead of 3, make 100 Heartless attack at the same time. (hehehehe... Heartless War to the max...)

- More NPCs, making big advantage of the PS3 hardware

- Big, detailed environments

- FF Worlds

- Better use of Disney music, like Christmas music in Christmas Town instead of Halloween Music

- Use more FF music

- Use the following FF characters: Rinoa, Edea, Red XIII, Quistis, Squall (Leon), Zidane, Balthier, Ashe, Garnet, Terra, Kimahri, Chocobos, Moombas (fit excellent in the Disney worlds)

Thats for now.

Chosenoneknuckles

Online multiplayer

Downloadable keyblades, characters, boss battles, etc.

Multiple character paths

No more FF7 stuff other than Aeris, Cid, (Red XIII) and Yuffie in Radiant Garden

Story: Something I wouldn't be able to come up with personally as it'd be crap, but definately set during the Keyblade War, flashing back to the present now and again. Resolve Xenma's story and the previous lives of the Organisation before getting back to the various Legends and introduce the Chasers into the mix.

Perhaps they are like a kind of anti enemy, who choose sides depending on circumstance, perhaps they are descended from the original Keyblade makers or hunt the Master Wielders down or something...

Worlds:

Disney Castle: 2
Narnia: 2
Eden (FF8): 3
PoTC: 2
Atlantis: 2
Robin Hood: 2
Treasure Planet: 2
Full Metal Alchemist: 3
Toy Story: 2
Inuyasha: 2
NEW WORLD
NEW WORLD
NEW WORLD
NEW WORLD
Barren Desert World: 1
Castle Of Kingdom Hearts: 1

Keyblades:

Kingdom Key
Oblivion
Oathkeeper

Shields:
Dont Care

Wands:
Dont Care

decus

i would have a story mode and a free play mode where you can design your own keyblade weilder. that and you could switch between characters like play as a disney character.

-more ff characters including Terra, Locke, Kefka (secret boss), Relm and her grampa Strago, Zidane, Quina, Freya, Cait Sith, LuLu. and more i can't think of.

-multiple endings

-Roxas drive form since you can acsess your heartless in KH2

-worlds added
Wonderland (bring it back)
all i can think of right now

thats all i can think of right now.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
i would have a story mode and a free play mode where you can design your own keyblade weilder. that and you could switch between characters like play as a disney character.

-more ff characters including Terra, Locke, Kefka (secret boss), Relm and her grampa Strago, Zidane, Quina, Freya, Cait Sith, LuLu. and more i can't think of.

-multiple endings

-Roxas drive form since you can acsess your heartless in KH2

-worlds added
Wonderland (bring it back)
all i can think of right now

thats all i can think of right now.

You LIKE the Atlantica World?!:eek:hmy: Well, its your opinion.:idea: And I think the game has enough FF Characters. But if there were FF Characters being replaced, I would choose Yuna, Rikku, and Pain. I just don't like them as fairies. And... Roxas has become Sora. You can't go to his form because that was Roxas' old form- Sora himself. And I don't think Antiform was when he was a Heartless, I think it was just an extra drive form to drive people nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back