• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were in a kh game, wut weapon, role, stats would you have?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you find dis just a little interesting?

• Yea, it was cool.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Kinda

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No, you suck

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey's_Soilder

If i was in a kh game, i would have a sheild wid mickey on it, only stronger dan goofy's, my stats would be just for attacking, and my role on da game would be one of disney castle soilders accidentally boarding a gummi ship dat flies and happens to crash land on the same planet as sora, from there, i become one of sora's party members.

Endgame

:D
If i was in it, I would be a cloaked guy with a bad past who is torn between the decision to help Sora or not. My stats would be all out attack, but with severe weakness to magic. On several occasions i would help sora kill the heartless as a party member, but on other occasions i would get taken over by some dark force (kinda like riku, except my guy is strong enough to break out of control for a while.) and beat the hell out of Sora. My weapon would be a sword in which the top part shoots out on a cable like a harpoon, so i can grapple things and pull them back to me, or attack enemies far away. possibly a one-winged angel.

dragon_heart

if i were in it I would use an ultima weapon crossed with soul eater (riku's weapon). Also a shield and army with the Kh emblem on there. As for stats i'm rounded. My role would be a person like Riku bribed by darkness. But gets heart back after losing by a bit to sora. To express his sincerity he looks after sora. TOTALLY RANDOM!!!!!!

Marluxia Diablos

I would be just average sized, with a scythe with runes inscribed on it to give me power over the greek elements. I'd be my own man, beating down anyone who got in my way. I'd also have the ability to irritate people. (like i do now)

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Member of the Organization, definitely. normally i like the good guys better, but the Organization is just too awesome to ignore.

I'd probably be a mage, but with a decent physical attack as well. A long, slim blade for me. and i'd be tough, and biznatchy. =b

F

FiNaL_KeyBLadE

I would want to be teamed up with Axel and my weapon would be a long sword. Also i would have magic powers like sora and have special abilities.

Majik1387

i would be a duel swordsman, with swords like Link's(form LoZ), not keyblades. i would know fire and wind spells. my role would be my character's is from twighlight town as a freelancer who ends up encountering sora numerous times, and ends up joining his party after members of the organization attack me.

SacredFireman

I would be a twilight human who wileds a sword of flames, I would mainly be a guide but also would be there to balance light and dark, so if darkness became too powerful I would damage it enough to balance it, same with light, but it's fairly obvious that isn't happening with all those heartless around. XP I would be a former member of the organization who turned against them as they unbalance the world too much.

Sakuya

Website
www.freewebs.com
I would be Soras sister who after Sora disappeared from Destiny Island sets out on her own journey to find Sora and fight the darkness! I would also have my own Riku-ish rival called Erica (she and I are rivals in reall life too!) and my weapon of choise would be the heartblade (its one of my made up swords).

soraconankuto

i think i would be the legendary King of Hearts which is another name for the King of Kingdom Hearts and I would wield the strongest of all keyblades. (Now i am making this up as i go everybody so just bear with me.) that is what i would be

B

Bwaha

i would so have that mystery sword thingy, and have super high health and defense! waaaahahahahaha! i would also have super black magic, like Flare and Drain! i would be so bad, ansem would run out of hp just by looking at me! whaaaaaaaaahahaha. ff rules.

jkw007

ummm hi i am new here so bear with me.......who is the new hero? i am looking for a pic of him and there is none here and it is really annoying too.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back