• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were chosen key blade master what would you do

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what would you do if you were chosen keyblade master

• go to the dark side (easy route)

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • fight for the light within us all and save the worlds (hard route(soras route))

Votes: 37 46.8%
  • do nothing and watch tv

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • sell the keyblade on ebay then when ppl touch it, it would come back to u

Votes: 30 38.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Roxas:.

Banned
i'd give my other keyblade that i'd use for duel-weilding to my best friend, we'd rake in cash with ebay then we go save the realm of light from the darkness after destroying our home but then leave my girlfriend and his friend (same person) back on the world that got restored then my friend gets seperated from me and sucked into darkness then i travel the worlds again looking for him but then finally find him in the last world but he looks like my old enemy but my girlfriend is there too, then my girlfriend yet again goes back to the home world while me and my friend destroy our true enemy but then finaly get back home via the door to light after being taken to the twilight realm then stuck in the dark realm, after getting that i get my girlfriend's letter then we go through the door of light, then we all live happily ever after but then my gf gives me and my friend a note but its blank, what to do then but sit around and watch tv.

dang, that sounds familiar, where have i heard that before?

Squirrel

And if you join light today, you get cool glowy sparkly attacks, AND a muffin.
tis tis tis. and i thought the dark side was corrupt. if i had a choice in the matter i would definatly go with muffins and sparkles isted of capes and cool names lol

Join the ebay idea today and u will get your own theme song!

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
Squirrel said:
tis tis tis. and i thought the dark side was corrupt. if i had a choice in the matter i would definatly go with muffins and sparkles isted of capes and cool names lol

Join the ebay idea today and u will get your own theme song!

<Signs up>
I want one of those Orginization coats, erm lets see, an oblivion keyblade, and instead of a Muffin, i want a Twinkie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back