• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you were chosen key blade master what would you do

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what would you do if you were chosen keyblade master

• go to the dark side (easy route)

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • fight for the light within us all and save the worlds (hard route(soras route))

Votes: 37 46.8%
  • do nothing and watch tv

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • sell the keyblade on ebay then when ppl touch it, it would come back to u

Votes: 30 38.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

God-damnit you guys! Now I've got that stupid Star Wars line stuck in my head-"Come over to the dark side..." (lmao)
But then on the other hand, something tells me I'd try Ebay for a bit too.

Squirrel

its not that the darkness never wins. people u have to remember that darkness isnt bad. its the people hiden in the darkness

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
id go into secret training, train like crazy and out of nowhere go out and beat the crap out anyone who is strong regardless of wether theyre good or bad. kinda like riku in kh2, he went around secretly into worlds doing what ever he felt like doing.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
violent_anger said:
i would unleash the keyblades true power, and reveil its true form, the dildo blade, i would then proceede to kairis house

o.o! Why did you stop posting? Dildo Blade * has a smirk on his face

go to the dark side (easy route)
It might be, but it's also the strongest. Light Pfft....what has light ever done to you?! Does light let you sleep at night? No, darkness does.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
First i would do the ebay thing haha and then kill Bush and dictators. Then i would become a hott sarcastic-happy-go-lucky-apathetic-stray and leave Earth and go to cool worlds like Twilight Town. I would probably go by the power of light and find out a way to use light to travel quickly like the Org. and Riku do with darkness. I would kill heartless that a misbehaving but i will try to never harm a nobody. I will also search for other keybladers like Sora :D

Squirrel

Dildo Blade * has a smirk on his face
lol i remeber that, its like "come here kairi i gotcha a present"

"what is it?"
"its a special keyblade"
lol the rest can not be posted on a public forum

Heartless Killer

I would do the Ebay thing then Go & Help the light worlds B/c in Every Game I've ever played between Light & dark Light Always has more rewards I would Gather All the keybladers & make a team 2 destroy all the Heartless

samurai sora

option b cuz ill hav nuin else to do, ur dream girl will b ur Kairi, ur best friends will b ur helpers or other keymasters so u can travel as team keymaster

ZetoCloud

Choosing between light and dark i rather choose light, dark doesn't suit me and between watching tv and selling keyblade at ebay i rather watch tv i don't like cheating people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back