• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you want to read a story that makes no sense click here.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dman2.0

Me and a friend wrote this story a long time ago and thankfully my writing has gotten better from this. But I will change a few things from the original source to make it a little bit better.

Yesterday, while I was washing my cow, my dog rode up to me on a skateboard and told me to dig up his bone. I went into the dark, creepy world of the backyard man eating jungle and began to dig. I found his bone and when I pulled on the bone I realized that there was a whole body attached. The skeleton grabbed my arm and hoisted himself out of the dirt. He told me that he was my grandpa's daughter's cousin's brother-in-law's dog's mother's owner's mother-in-law's cousin's nephew. On my mothers side of course. I decided to just call him Bob.
Bob confided with me the secret of Willy Wonka's Golden Lottery ticket. A winning ticket would give a person 500 cloud cards and a rainbow pony. We jumped into the air in an attempt to reach the Kingdom of the Clouds. it was useless we just couldnt jump high enough to reach.
That was when I had the brilliant idea to jump from the top of the house. my dog retrieved the ladder from the garage and we climbed onto the roof. In a single jump we flew all the way into the Kingdom of the Clouds. We found a cloudmart cloud gas station and went in to buy a golden ticket. The cashier told us that he had just sold the last ticket to a little, green leprechaun.
We chased the lerechaun to Italy, where we pushed him off the leaning tower of pepperoni pizza. As he was falling I think I heard him shout, "Oh no they have me lucky charms." I looked down at the ticket and realised sadly that it was not a winner.

Dman2.0

I love madlibs. But this story isnt madlib inspired. I just had crazy ideas when I was little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back