• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► If you need help getting that certain guy or gal come here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_is_mine*2

Hello everyone! I work here as an online hitcher to help you for your real life. Having trouble getting that certain person? Did you, but don't know what to do next? Need date advice or help for having the perfect night out? Or is it something more? I'll tell you a little bit about myself.
I'm a scorpio, and if you research it, you can find out that scorpios are the most powerful in the system. A lot of us say that we don't believe in these things such as horoscopes and such. I admit I never did either until mine actually came true, and ever since it STILL has. It has helped me grow as well as warned me about dangers. I've been able to take this ability and use it on other people and come back with incredible results. Basically, its not magic like some people tend to call it, but more of works of heart. If it helps to say, I am a Christian. I also will not make you do things if you don't want to. If you feel you want to try it out, go ahead and go for it!

ANYWAYS, what I do is simple. You tell me your problem, a little bit about your self and the person you want to see, or the person you need help with, and answer a few questions. I'll guide you through everything until you suceed. I will always be there for you and will not and cannot force you to do anything you don't feel comfortable with.

So okay, theres a small brief summary!
Just send me a PM with the answers to the following questions. These will all remain private and I will not speak of this to anyone. Lol.

1. Name (this will help me know what to call you, or you can keep your screen name)
2. Age (This will help me know who I'm dealing with and the distance I can go)
3. Astro sign (This will help me know how everything is lately)
4. Their Astro sign (This helps in matching)
5. The problem
6. Why its hard to solve the problem

Thanks so much for everything guys, and can't wait for your appointments! ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, JUST A PM AWAY!
:wub:-Sara

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Haha, this is pretty cool, Sora_is_mine*2. I, personally, won't be requesting any help at the moment, but I might stop in some time to see what you have to say. Good luck with hat you're doing!

Sora_is_mine*2

Thanks!
Well kike succeeded in solving his problem, and everythng he says is turning out great! If you want an honest opinion of my work and what I do, go ahead and send him a PM!
It really was great fun in helping him! Remember Kike, if you ever need anymore help you can always come back cause I will always be ready!
Thanks.
You all should try it if you need help!
Bye

T

Tyler Durden

um... what exactly do you do?

You use people's horoscopes to solve their problems, or what?

Sora_is_mine*2

Lol, actually not even that. I ask for horoscopes just in case I get a pretty tough case, which I hardly EVER get. I compare the two people's scopes to see if they'd be a match or not. Keep in mind that this isn't always correct. I've always been and still remain to be an Ace Matchmaker Problem Solver. I can solve any problem.
"Scorpios never give up." So some things say...I guess it's right.
Just shoot a question, and a little info and I'll shoot right back.

Some cases last a day or two. Some a week or longer. Either way, satisfaction is garunteed

T

Tyler Durden

So, uh...

You guess whether or not people are compatible, but sometimes you go the extra mile and check a horoscope?

This sounds like a bad commercial.

T

Tyler Durden

I'm not trying to pick on her, I just haven't gotten what exactly it is that she is doing. Is she acting like a macthmaker, and if so, is it based on the people, their horoscope, what?

Not trying to be mean, just confused.

kike

She just gives some flippin good advice:thumbsup:

Anyway, thks for your help, but I will continue asking for it until my love life is perfect:toungesmile:

T

Tyler Durden

Thanks, but I don't need advice. Too busy dealing with everybody else's problems.

[√]Genuflect
oh gawd..
You can help?using hororscope..
You depend on that until now?
I really don't believe it cause things are not true..

I'll send you a pm if i need an advice..

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Believing that a horoscope will help you find the perfect person is kind of ridiculous. Maybe it worked for you or just MAYBE it was a coincidence.

Lol, but how are you going to hook people up like this? You don't know anyone they know irl.

Sora_is_mine*2

LOL! I just got it soki sir, thanks.
I don't believe in horroscopes like religion if thats what u people r thinking. LOL! No way. Heck, I told you before that only if its a REALLY hard case, and I have NEVER gotten one ever!

And a note to leave:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its the summer months, and if it seems like I'm not replying as fast as I should to you mails, I really am truly sorry, but I will reply in no less than three days. I usually reply the day I get the message, but not always as much especially during June and July. Why? Well this month in June is being difficult because: I have to attend a wedding, have time for MY vacation, go to Hawaii, see my friends in different states, finish and publish my book, and focus on my career. Yeah, its a lot but I've gotta keep going at it.
BUT REMEMBER: I will always reply to your letters, just not as fast as I usually do. I just got back from camp, which is where I have been this week, and am leaving Thursday for my cousin's wedding Saturday. I probably won't have acess to a computer for a week since I will be in the woods. But I may, so worry naught! After the 23rd I will be back on track again. I usually respond between the hours before and after sunset, but never past 10:30. I spend the day working on my writing, singing, acting, modeling or sleeping.
~~~~~~~~~~~
But I will always reply no matter what, GOT IT MEMORIZED?!
Okay good, just to clear something up.
Thanks a lot guys.
Six cases and counting so far after 2 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back