• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you love Kingdom hearts......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

se fanboy

Soraiscool said:
how do u vote?
you go to the site and select the game. You then enter your email and an confirmation email comes to your email account. You select okand your vote is in:)

se fanboy

se fanboy said:
you go to the site and select the game. You then enter your email and an confirmation email comes to your email account. You select okand your vote is in:)

King_Mickey1000 said:
I just voted for kh liek 10 times and it didnt count it!

You need to confirm it with a email address and answer the email they send you for confirmation

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
i think u have to check your e-mail in order for your vote to count. so go!!! i just relieze that, but don't worry. the poll stop at the end of december. WE NEED KH TO BE A LEAST ON THE TOP 5 OR 10. COME ON PEOPLE.

se fanboy

Even if 1 out of every 11 people on this forum vote, kingdom hearts will be number. :)

yuna:)

I just voted, it's now #16

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I'll vote but it's not going to make a difference. KH has already been sterotyped as a, how can I put it... 'uncool' game. Same thing is now happening to KH2. Some of the blame for that is kind of thanks to Riku fanboy. But i'll vote.

sora is the best

I just casted a vote its number 13 now alright lets keep them comeing.
I just mad about 5 votes with all the differnt emails i have, for all of u who dont know this u have to go to ur email and conferm it there.

Last edited:

se fanboy

King Sora_Strife said:
I'll vote but it's not going to make a difference. KH has already been sterotyped as a, how can I put it... 'uncool' game. Same thing is now happening to KH2. Some of the blame for that is kind of thanks to Riku fanboy. But i'll vote.
Well this uncool game is number 12 on the total games sold this gen :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back