• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you haven't died at least once then you havent truley played kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<VII_Axel>

TwilightSoulKey said:
^^ the only problem i had with xaldin was that i couldn't figure out how to use learn, i pressed and i was like "it didn't do anything..." then i pressed X and i'm like "OHHH you teleport!!"

after that i got the hang of it ^_^
I pay too much attention to the menu and the gamescreen. It's what you would call a 'game mode' for me.

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
Lord Skeldraia said:
hey dude, just cuz u suck it doesn't mean that everybody else is at ur level. i died once as riku during the fight with xemnas (standard mode)

Riku was easy for me, because I knew the time when Xemnas would pick me up so I healed :).

How do I get high jump and glide and stuff?

TwilightSoulKey said:
FYI a**hole

"xD" means lol. lol means im joking. get a grip, you don't even know that i was joking.

and you have no right to flame, you flame me, and i'll be a bigger a**hole back, so don't. i rarely get mad so don't assume things about me if you don't even know me punk.

And it's not that i suck at video games, it's that you can ask ANYBODY and they say xaldin was the toughest boss in the game most probably. That's a fact. I had problems with xaldin, and xaldin alone. xaldin was when i started dying

I'm sure there are people at this game, but don't bring your f**n bulls**t and flame saying "brainpower of a 6 year old" because obviously you are only ignorant enough to say that :p

I agree with Lord Skeldraia.

Xaldin was the easiest boss in the genre of RPG gaming.

Vilex said:
Might I remind everyone that the people who "haven't died" are level-up whores?
Sure, it's easy to beat the bosses if you spend tons of time gaining levels. That's what they do. Hell, I might have beaten Xaldin easily too if I was at level 50, but I was at 32. These people are insecure safety seekers, making sure they're unbeatable. Try playing through the game at a normal pace.

Hey man, I was below your level when I beat him without dying.

B

Bonds of flame13

Xaldin was medium level...only cuz I played on proud mode...i didnt die though. I died on Demyx...

Lord Skeldraia

eternally wandering the darkness; my soul lost to
Vilex said:
Might I remind everyone that the people who "haven't died" are level-up whores?
Sure, it's easy to beat the bosses if you spend tons of time gaining levels. That's what they do. Hell, I might have beaten Xaldin easily too if I was at level 50, but I was at 32. These people are insecure safety seekers, making sure they're unbeatable. Try playing through the game at a normal pace.
don't remember what level i was on xaldin....but i was level 48 when i beat xemnas which isn't all that high

TwilightSoulKey said:
"xD" means lol. lol means im joking. get a grip, you don't even know that i was joking.
peace, dude. forgive me for not knowing the meaning of xD

E

Eclipse

^ sorry for blowing up like that. it rarely happens lol.

but to level up your drive forms this is what to do

valor levels up with everytime you hit an enemy, one hit = 1 exp.
wisdom levels up with every heartless you kill (doesn't matter what kind) one heartless = 1 exp.
master levels up with every drive gauge orb you pick up, 1 orb = 1exp, the big orbs = 3 exp. i believe
final form levels up with every nobody you kill. one nobody = 1 exp.

to level up wisdom, go to the streets of TWTNW and kill the weak shadows that spawn to level up quickly

to level up final form, go to the nobodies in the grass outside the mysterious tower, and kill them off, then return to the save point and teleport back to the gummi ship before your drive runs out, you will come back with a full drive gauge

for valor and master, go to the antechamber in mulan's world next to the emperor's room. they have the big horse heartless, they take a lot of hits, and they drop a LOT of drive balls, so it's best to level up both forms there

i know, because all my drives are maximum level - 7

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Well... I guess I must not be that good at KH2, because I die at least once every time I play...

I mean... once in a while I die. Sometimes it's because of a boss, sometimes I'm just not watching my back against those fat bandits.

Then again, I'm not on a very high level, that might have something to do with it.

But the important thing is finishing what you start. So, as long as I beat the game, I could care less.

Edit: Demyx... if I spelled that right... was the boss I've had the most trouble with so far, I think. The timed thing is pretty easy, though. I think Reaction commands make it a little too easy...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back