• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you haven't died at least once then you havent truley played kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Well everybody has to die every now and then it happened to me in all 3 games. I mean watching mickey come to save ur a$$ on solem occassion is both funny and pretty cool. For me he came in once in the Xaldin battle which was the only one i died in.

Yea there are some experts out there who havent died and its great and all but i bet they havent used mickey not once in the entire game. C'mon you do play as all 3 keyblade masters so you might as well embrace the opportunity when its right in front of you.:) :D

darkness eternal

i understand dying everyonce in while to use mickey but how come every one said Xaldin was hard!!! all i did was use learn and i beat him in like afew hits. then he went crazy and i used goofys Beasts limit command and he was done with...i was kinda dissapointed....and no im not on easy.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
darkness eternal said:
i understand dying everyonce in while to use mickey but how come every one said Xaldin was hard!!! all i did was use learn and i beat him in 5 hits. then he went crazy and i used goofys Beasts limit command and he was done with...i was kinda dissapointed....and no im not on easy.

In general he was pretty tuff b/c there is a period when he attacks you relentlessly.

TruChaos

Ima get flamed for this; but all the boss battles have been super easy even on proud mode. I may have died once on proud mode but thats only because I forgot to use cure.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
TruChaos said:
Ima get flamed for this; but all the boss battles have been super easy even on proud mode. I may have died once on proud mode but thats only because I forgot to use cure.

Thats mildly understandable, i would need to see that to believe first, but you have had that experience when sora dies and you may have or havent used mickey i dont really know, but you experinced death just like in the previous games.

pokeman54

ahahaha supposedly mr. ign kh2 rater never died T_T i didnt die...but had to start over bout three times durin teh pirates of the carribean thing with the medallion

E

Eclipse

whoever said they never died LIES i highly doubt all these people who say "LAWLZ I pl4y3d 0n pr0ud mod3 and I pwn3d X4ldin b@@d w!th0ut dying lawlzbbq1345265246!!!!!111ONE111"

E

Eclipse

^ even during xaldin? pssshhh....suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

i died a lot during kh1, and CoM, and kh2, so i guess i got the fullest and most fun experience, because it sucks when you're the best. the game is only fun when you have a challenge, and considering i died (a lot LOL) i find i had to fight my way through the game. and for those of ya'll who think the game is too short, go suck an egg. After i beat the last boss, i had over 40 hours of gameplay :p

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
TwilightSoulKey said:

i died a lot during kh1, and CoM, and kh2, so i guess i got the fullest and most fun experience, because it sucks when you're the best. the game is only fun when you have a challenge, and considering i died (a lot LOL) i find i had to fight my way through the game. and for those of ya'll who think the game is too short, go suck an egg. After i beat the last boss, i had over 40 hours of gameplay :p

ya dang right TSK, better you die and have a learning experience rather than be so determined not to loose=duh u tryin too hard and aint havin fun with it.

Fromonkey2003

I think this thread is a polite way of flaming the liars who say they never died in KH2. I haven't played the easy mode yet, but I've died a few times in standard. Most of the people who say they never died on proud mode through the boss battles, I just don't believe.

mikethesandbag

Lost in darkness...searching for the light.
No game is fun if it offers no challenge. Dying is part of the gaming experience. When you're fighting a boss and you're pounding away at him with the Keyblade and suddenly hear Sora let out that 'ohhh' sound...you know you died and you're thinking...

"Man...He got me! I should've used Cure." Then you hit Continue and say to yourself, "Now let me kick his trash!"

It's fun when you die because A) Mickey Mouse is awesome, B)It's no fun to just fly through the game unchallenged, and C)The reasons everyone else has said and will say in the future.

P.S. I don't believe that the people didn't die on Proud mode. I'm playing though it for the second time on Proud, and I've died a few times already. :D (And I consider myself an above-average player).

I

inhiding

I'm not afraid to admit I've died a few times, but Proud Mode seriously isn't as hard as people make it out to be. o_o

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com
well not dying doesnt mean that you didnt have fun, i played on pround and i mean the game wasnt really a challenge to begin with but i never died o_O' that doesnt mean i didnt play right. i was really, mostly past the level you need to be in the worlds causei spent ALOT of my time leveling up so yeah I HAVENT DIED. NOT EVEN AT LEAST ONCE...O_O!!!

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
TwilightSoulKey said:

It ain't my problem you suck at video games. Xaldin was one of the easiest bosses in the game. Sure that cannon thing was unavoidable, but it did minimal damage to me. All you had to do was learn learn learn, then jump jump jump, and no I was not a super high level. I was actually at the normal level for the beast castle level.

misterorange

I dies when i went to the Beast Castle That stupid purple heartless (fat one) caught me off guard. I thought he would attack like he did before...boy was I wrong. LoL

keyblade-slayer

KHprodigy1 said:
Well everybody has to die every now and then it happened to me in all 3 games. I mean watching mickey come to save ur a$$ on solem occassion is both funny and pretty cool. For me he came in once in the Xaldin battle which was the only one i died in.

Yea there are some experts out there who havent died and its great and all but i bet they havent used mickey not once in the entire game. C'mon you do play as all 3 keyblade masters so you might as well embrace the opportunity when its right in front of you.:) :D
ok how do u beat him then

<VII_Axel>

I haven't died on the game I started and I have everything. So you're saying I haven't truly played the game? Some people play KH a lot and they are really good at it so they don't die. Oh, and in the other threads where I said I beat Xaldin down with Mickey and then revived Sora, that's a new game I started the other day. The save file file with everything and no deaths is on my import version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back