• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you have plaid kh com then plz look.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknes

I havent plaid kh com and have a question and i hope you can help me.Who is Xehanort, i know its no heart if you take a way the x and fix the letters.But who is Xehanort?And if you have time can you plz tell some intresthing stuff that happend in kh com? plz. PS dont flame me

bye for now muhahahahahahahaha

Jampsa

Well you know sora and co. enter the castle oblivion and a unknown tells sora that if you go any further you will start to lose memories. Well Sora and co. still continue further into castle and soon they find out that castle oblivion is 13th orders hideout and sora battle many of them in the game. Soon sora`s old memories will be replaced with fake memories made by witch named namine and Sora will forget kairi and she will be replaced with namine, but in the end sora will meet namine and namine will give her a choice between memories he gathered in castle oblivion and the memories he gathered before entering castle of oblivion. Sora decides that he want`s his old memories back and then namine put`s sora into a pod where his memories will be restored and in that pod sora sleeps the time between kh com and kh2 which is a one year.

In reverse rebirth which is riku`s story in the game, riku battles ansem and the darkness in his heart with the aid of diz and king mickey and in the side he battles organisation members and his own replica.

Last edited:

★SoRa★

basically in COM sora find CASTLE OBLIVION and basically goes thru it....all the levels...each level is a world from his past memory....as he goes up the floors he forgets what happened in the first game...eventually he "remembers" namine and forgets kairi. namine changed/erased his memories becasue the org. was makin her do it so the head of castle oblivion could use sora. bascially when sora got to the top namine told him he cud remember all the old stuf or keep his memoires of namine. he chose to remember old stuff nd he has been in a pod remembering for a year...there is also rikus story but pm me for more info

Darknes

thanks for the info.But one thing that i dont understand is that in kingdom hearts 2 intro movie you se riku in dark form fighting Ansem.And i thoght we killed Ansem in kh1,so can some one explane plz.

Kingdom Hearts is really confusing

PS thanks for the info. and does eny body know the realese in Europe. in a thread some one said that it would be coming in Feburairi.But i dont think its coming out in Februari

Jampsa

As I mentioned before Riku fights Ansem, who is in rikus mind trying to control him but with king mickeys and diz`s help he overcomes the darkness inside him so that`s where the fight clip is from. Even though it`s not a physical battle it`s more of an batte for rikus mind.

Darknes

ok that makes more sence. thx Jampsa.But one thing that is cunfusing is that why is their four Ansem,atleast loking like Ansem.

spoilers scrol down

Ansems

1st Ansem 2nd Diz 3rd Xemnas 4th Xehanort

PS and sorry for asking so much but i have to know

thx howelllawson

if you are intrested in watchin the kingdom hearts 2 ending the longer version then go in to www.youtube.com and type kingdom hearts 2 riku in videos and go to the last page and scrol down a little bit and you vil find it i hope you vil

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Sorry Darknes but the amount of spoilers in the non-spoiler forum is over-whelming. I edited the post so they have spoiler tags, and if you have a question about CoM ask in that section. If you have any other questions needed answer I'll be happy to answer with a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back