• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if you had to pick a Keyblade master to train under who will it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will be your Master?

• Master Xehanort

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Master Eraqus

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Master Aqua

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Master Mickey

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Master Riku

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • One of the Foretellers?

• I don’t care if he/she didn’t get the title of a master I still want to train under him/her

• Total voters

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I love how Yen Sid isn't even an option LOL. Well, I'd probably be self-trained if anything, but if I had to choose... Maybe Mickey. I really like the Light-based attacks he and Minnie have in their repertoire, and I'd wanna be able to do stuff like that too. Plus Mickey should be the strongest out of all of the Masters on the Light side. Before ReMind, I would've given it to either Aqua or Riku, but that little mouse had one of the greatest scenes in all of the franchise up to this point and I gotta give respect where it's due. So I'm going with King Michael Theodore Mouse.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
They all have experience but I think Riku’s experiences are the most transformative. Riku went through so much failure and suffering. He failed, but never gave up, and that alone makes for a great teacher.

I think Yoda summarizes my point better.
Heeded my words not, did you? Pass on what you have learned. Strength. Mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters.”

D

Deleted member 246005

Master Mickey.

Just feels like he'd be the most fun to study under.

His master exam better be a prank war.

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
For me that's part of why Yen Sid would be a better teacher. He wouldn't have to set off on epic adventures at any moment and so could focus on teaching you properly.

Except for that one time in KH2 where he just teleported out of Mysterious Tower and he was never seen again for the rest of the game.

Watch Nomura give a canonical reason for that too lmao.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Except for that one time in KH2 where he just teleported out of Mysterious Tower and he was never seen again for the rest of the game.

Watch Nomura give a canonical reason for that too lmao.
I remember that scene so vividly. It haunts me. When I first played KH2, the way the whole Mysterious Tower segment played out and the information we got about nobodies, then Yen Side disappearing... it actually made me suspect that he WAS a nobody lol.

Back