• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you had to erase one character from existence entirely, who would you choose?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Maleficent needs to erase Pete. This thread proves it's bad for her PR. Then she can go back to being a truly evil threat.. good PR?

Idk, him, Captain Hook and Demyx can form a coalition of bumbling, benched baddies.

disney233

Awards
Maleficent needs to erase Pete. This thread proves it's bad for her PR. Then she can go back to being a truly evil threat.. good PR?

Idk, him, Captain Hook and Demyx can form a coalition of bumbling, benched baddies.
I feel she stopped being an evil threat after 1 when the ocs decide to one-up her. I mean...Pete was barely with her in 2, and the only evil she could think up is...taking over the Kingdom Hearts equivalent to Disneyland?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Mad_Ride_KHIIFM.png

disney233

Awards
Oh we're doing enemies now? ALRIGHT it's TIME FOR THE CHOPPIN BLOCK.
Ahem.

Heartless
Darkside - A slow mofo that also overstayed its welcome and really did not need to be brought back for the sake of being a slow mofo.
Trickmaster - He's just...a badly designed boss in every game.
Air Soldiers - Why tf are you here?
Sniperwild - IT NEEDS TO BE PURGED.
Fat Bandits -
Literally just annoying versions of Large Bodies.
Search Ghosts - Annoying teleporting scrubs.
Grand Ghost - Literally the only way to kill it is through sacrificing the things that keep people alive? Seriously?
Sheltering Zones - A really stupid excuse for a big Heartless.
Shadow Sora - Was a boss battle really necessary?
Darkballs - IT ALSO NEEDS TO BE PURGED TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE
Wyverns -
Literally fuck 'em. Especially in the world with the worst platforming.
Stealth Soldier - Of all the reasons to make a lesser Stealth Sneak, they made them in the most annoying way possible.
Behemoth - Literally the same reason as Darkside.
Angel Stars - Another annoyance. Not even a challenge like the Invisibles, literally just an annoyance.
Creeper Plants - I'm just getting war flashbacks of them in COM. They ain't pretty.
Assault Riders - GREAT Enemy to start with at the beginning of the game, huh?
Hot Rods -Yep. He also needs to be purged.
Toy Soldiers - ......Eyeah, them too.
Living Bones - THEM TOO.
Devastators - THEM. TOO.
Crimson Jazzes & Emerald Blues - THEM. GODDAMN. TOO!
Mushrooms 1-12 -
13's a good boy. Screw the other 12.
Every Heartless in Days - Nuff said.
Anchor Raiders - Literally the ONLY annoying enemies in KH3.
Raging Vulture - It's literally just Ruler of the Skies......but more aesthetic.
Darkubes - Literally what was the point of them?

Nobodies
Literally just about half if not all of the Organization, old and new -
Do I REALLY need to spell it out?
Berserkers - No.
Dancers - Literally no.
Sorcerers - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO.

Unversed
Shoegazers -
For their size, they literally do not need to be as annoying as they are. And a stupid design too, like...Vanitas, a BOOT?
Mandrakes
- They don't need to be purged, THEY NEED TO BURN.
Chrono Twisters -
THEM TOO.
Iron Imprisoner - Oh yeah, him too.
Vanitas Remnant - OK, HIM? HE NEEDS TO BE PURGED. HE HAS NO RIGHT TO EXIST.

Dream Eaters

Pegaslick & Thunderaffe -
My walkthrough through DDD's a bit foggy, I believe these are the Dream Eaters that SCREWED me over in endgame. Literally only them.

Also, only thing I remember is this: Best girl. Don't @ me.
Majik_Lapin_(Spirit)_KH3D.png

Boom. Chopping block complete.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Oh we're doing enemies now? ALRIGHT it's TIME FOR THE CHOPPIN BLOCK.
Ahem.

Heartless
Darkside - A slow mofo that also overstayed its welcome and really did not need to be brought back for the sake of being a slow mofo.
Trickmaster - He's just...a badly designed boss in every game.
Brah, we can't be talking about badly designed bosses & leave out GBA Darkside:
Why so much teleporting?

disney233

Awards
Brah, we can't be talking about badly designed bosses & leave out GBA Darkside:
Why so much teleporting?
Understandably true........but Darkside is Darkside. COM is just a place full of badly designed bosses, but all in all, Darkside barely does anything, while Trickmaster just HAS to be out of reach while doing boom-boom fire dance. And unlike Darkside, IT'S PRESENT IN JUST ABOUT LITERALLY. EVERY. GAME HE'S INTRODUCED IN.

the red monster

Awards
Would have been nice if we got more team ups with the OC and Disney villains
I would love that. it will actually give the disney worlds some meaning instead of just being there.

they did kinda tried it with KH3, but it never went far enough.

disney233

Awards
I would love that. it will actually give the disney worlds some meaning instead of just being there.

they did kinda tried it with KH3, but it never went far enough.
Kinda reminds me of a story arc in Halloween Town for a KH2 story I...probably won't do in a long while.

Basically in the story, the Halloween Town storyline takes place the Oogie's revenge plot. Siax enlists the help of not Oogie, but Lock, Shock, and Barrel in hopes of learning the secrets of the 7 Holiday Kings, thinking that they may have some collation with the so-called '7 Lights.' In return instead of Maleficent, he's the one that revives Oogie, and allows him to do his own thing, so long as it involves capturing the 7 Holiday Kings.

During that arc, we have Siax and Barrel in the Pumpkin Patch. Talking then leads up to Barrel going into his 'friendship' with Lock and Shock. Which will then make Siax go into his 'friendship' with the Organization and of course...Axel. Something should've been done earlier in the series, RATHER THAN SHOE-HORNED INTO AN ONSLAUGHT OF CUTSCENES.

It gives more variety if the villain ocs work with the Disney villains. They might have chemistry with even the most unexpected Disney villains.

Also to make sure Jack and well the character doesn't get in the way, Siax uses his power over the moon to make a denizen of the moon go berserk and under his control.

There's one one person in Halloween Town he can control using the moon's grace.
Wolfman1.png

Last edited:

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
I'm not going to lie, when I read this I began to wonder if there was a character named Mika in Kingdom Hearts. We have so many characters in the KH Universe it was a possibility XD
I was up too late at night when i responded to this thought it meant any other character.

LBJENmariposa

why has nobody said-

//inhales//

yEN SID

Like, honestly, the only thing he does make a path through some heartless and T-pose. HOW ARE YOU A KEYBLADE MASTER IF YOU CAN'T USE A KEYBLADE WHAT KIND OF A MASTER ARE YOU

Petition for Mickey to train under Eraqus with Aqua, Terra and Ven

disney233

Awards
why has nobody said-

//inhales//

yEN SID

Like, honestly, the only thing he does make a path through some heartless and T-pose. HOW ARE YOU A KEYBLADE MASTER IF YOU CAN'T USE A KEYBLADE WHAT KIND OF A MASTER ARE YOU

Petition for Mickey to train under Eraqus with Aqua, Terra and Ven
See, being a powerful sorcerer, Yen Sid had so much potential.........just a shame that barely any Disney character gets to unleash it. Literally only three (MDG) out of the entire DISNEY GAME has shown such potential.

zander1995

Awards
how has no one said the worst boss in the entire series yet? This boss is the reason I'm never going to replay DDD again after playing both the 3DS and PS4 versions.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cumguardian69

Awards
how has no one said the worst boss in the entire series yet? This boss is the reason I'm never going to replay DDD again after playing both the 3DS and PS4 versions.

maxresdefault.jpg
Spellican isn't even that bad. ABC or Ansem II are easily the worst bosses in DDD, with the series worst being any on rails minigame "fight" from KH3, BBS "super"bosses, and of course Shadow Sora from KH1.

All of which are fine candidates for deletion

Back