• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you had to be disabled....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

If you had to be disabled, what would you choose?

• Blind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deaf

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Mute

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
I'm not sure if this is the right section, so if it's not, then feel free to move it.

If you had to be disabled and had to either be Blind, Deaf, or Mute, what would you choose and why?

C

Charlie

I'd probably choose to be a mute. Why? The sound produced through my vocal chords isn't the only method that I could use for communication. If I were blind, I would be able to use my eyes to see the exterior beauty of things. Then if I were to be deaf, I wouldn't be able to listen to music anymore..and that'd be terrible for me.

So I would have to go again, to be mute. I wouldn't have a voice that others could necesarily hear, but seeing whatever I would choose to express would be another thing entirely :3

Then again, any lack of a sense would be hard for me to adapt to...

I

The Show Must Go On
Mute. I don't speak much to begin with, it wouldn't be that big of a difference to me.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I would also choose to be a mute. I can't live without music or books.

I could always use sign language.

bladed asassin

mute cuz..i need to be able to see and i need to able to hear... i need to hear cuz i need to be able to listen to music and see cuz if u can see and hear i can drive... and i need that that..in years to come

C

cam ron 77

Mute...easy.

I mean...being able to talk over listening to your favorite bands and seeing the world? who's gonna be mature enough to actually say 'well, um,actually,I feel I'd be able to better experience the true beauty of life and the personality of my peers and family by losing my ability to outwardly judge them through my visual capabilities blah blah blah' not a very thought provoking discussion but I guess we'll see where it goes.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I'd choose mute, I don't speak much anyways. But I'd rather be blind then deaf, as I find sound to be so much more beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back