• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you got sucked into a KH game/ your television...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenFan17

Website
www.freewebs.com
Okay, I'm REALLY sorry if this is a former topic, but I'm not too familiar with searching for topics and such. If this is a repeated topic, or in the wrong section, mods/people in charge can erase/move this thread and I'll be fine with that ^^;

Anyways, I've always wondered, if I was playing KH (any of the games) and somehow found myself inside the TV/the game, what would I do?

I would probably help characters fight the bosses I remember having a hard time beating LOL or maybe beat up the characters I get pissed at for some reason (cough...Maleficant in KH1...cough)

So, that's my question to all of you. Would you make friends with characters, vent about things you particularly hate in the game, destroy things and bring chaos, join the quest for the better good, change the storyline in your own way...etc????

Feel free to insert opinions on Birth by Sleep, JUST DON'T FORGET SPOILER TAGS!!!!

Shinra

Banned
Awards
well this is interesting.... I'd join the apprentices as a keyblader in BBS, it'd be fun to have my own skills and deck commands.

Gram

Banned
Awards
>:D the real question is what wouldnt i do in a game that lets me spam fire at will and has aqua in it.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
kill myself

a world where people like xion actually exist, and that is constantly under attack by the equivalent of an undefeatable zombie horde?

merci, but non merci

VenFan17

Website
www.freewebs.com
Wow, some interesting answers. But, yeah, I totally agree with those who would be scared or not want to fight. If I didn't have any fighting powers, I'd be cringing and hiding somewhere LOL or behind "someone" who could fight and protect me ^_^

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I would help Sora, become a keybalde master (try to learn how to fight), and run away from Vanitas LS
That would be really cool though. I would get to go on the adventures too. I wonder what would happen if I defeated MX.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
lol at the people who think they would be apt at any kind of fighting

I'd just chill in Disney worlds. Probably have laughs with Goofy and knee Sora. You know, kid stuff.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I'd probably have to start the game at the beginning, either as Sora, but not Sora. Or be a infinite party member like Donald and Goofy, except replacing one of them for good I guess. Idk. After all that is done, I would either hang out at the Disney worlds/non-disney worlds, or re-do the story except to my own liking (Rule 63(? the one where if it exists there are female versions of male characters) most of the male characters.)

Ansem SoD would be one sexy female to fight.

VenFan17

Website
www.freewebs.com
(Thanks to whoever moved this thread of mine to the appropriate section!!)

I just thought of something new I would do if this happened to me. Since I would know, as a fan, what would happen to the characters in future games, I'd probably warn them ahead of time about certain situations so they wouldn't have to deal with them...WAIT...then KH would be missing alot of drama, etc...maybe I shouldn't do that. >.>

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Slap Soras dumb ass
Tell him everything that is going to happen to him and has happened
Tell him Riku is dead and watch the lulz
Kill Goofy(obv)
Go get drinks with Donald(he isnt uptight like the other 2)
Join the orginization and kill everyone somehow
Replace Sora
Save TAV and smack Ven and Aqua for being so unnecessarily popular
Go kill shit with a keyblade

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Hmm... depending on where I pop up? I'd most likely die.

If I go to Pride Lands, then I'd be the only human there, and I'd get eaten by mother fucking lions *cue bahing*.

Disney Castle? I'd kill myself, or the Queen's guards would kill me for trespassing.

Twilight Town? I'd loose my mind (The sun never moves! IT NEVER MOVES.).

Atlantica? Drown.

Beast's Castle? Does anyone believe that the Beast would not kill me? Or would lock me away in the dungeon? Really?

Olympus Coliseum? I'd have a heatstroke. Seriously, I like the cold.

Agrabah? Heatstroke; I'd die.

Castle Oblivion? I'd starve to death as I try to find my way out of the place.

Port Royal? I'd probably get raped by pirates, with my luck.

Halloween Town? I WOULD LOVE IT THERE! O MAI GAWD. I would live there for-- wait, I would be homeless... I'd probably starve to death ;A;

Land of Dragons? I'd be the lone white man... I'd probably be killed for invading or something, with my luck.

Radiant Garden? I'd be turned into a Heartless, since I wouldn't have a weapon.

Monstro? Digested.

Neverland? It depends on which game we are talking about (LOL, fail). I'd likely starve to death or be killed by Hook's men.

Shall I go on?

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Sucked into KH game: I'd kill off Kairi, then I'd go and become a Nobody because they kick ass.

Sucked into my t.v: Let's hope it's HD

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I'd probably be in Destiny Islands but that would also not have much of a difference in real life too because I'd be going to school and hanging out with friends.

I want to explore all the worlds, if I am able to defend myself quite well. And go to Atlantica and be a mermaid and sing with Ariel and everyone else!! XD

I wouldn't mind staying in Twilight Town and hanging out with Seifer (and hopefully some romance..? XD), Rai and Fuu and Hayner, Olette and Pence. X33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back