• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora18

Change one thing about KINGDOM HEARTS CHAIN OF MEMORIES FOR THE GAMEBOY ADVANCE. What would it be, and why?

Personally, I would change, maybe adding some new keyblades, that weren't in the first one, and maybe putting in some optional boss's..

What would you change?

Ranger_vega87

I would have added a battle against Zexion in Riku's game, aswell as more sleighs for Riku. And I agree, it would have been cool if there had been some opptional bosses in both Sora and Riku's game.

BenHo

I would have wanted riku's deck to be customizable. I hated using his preconstructed crap. I could have made much better myself.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
multiplayer where you can be sora AND riku..ohhh now what?!? haha jk it would fit the story line

I would change the zexion battle. i want to fight sexy zexy.

Haku

<3
I would have made the game not like a card battle game I mean it was alright but at first it was a little confusing of how things worked with the cards.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
i would make it so that you could synthesize keyblades of the same type together to creat the number you need/want. what i mean is, i wanted a dek of all nines, but the cards i usually recieved were #s 1-5. it woulda been cool if i could synthesized a 4 and a 5 to make another 9, etc.

(mine is slightly pintless i guess but o well, lol)

the_legsta

on the moon in a hut with cheesy crackers.
Probably the card system...oh how i dislike the card system. Sometimes its awesome fun but when us un-tactical ppl are stuck for a year on the Riku clone u start to wish it was just like the KH on normal Ps2....

so id probably give the players a choice to use the card system or not...and like maybe u could unlock different things by doing both so then there would be a reason to complete the game in both ways

ifrit

i would lower the cost of every card so it would be a lot easier to fit more cards in your deck. having to level up before you can put any more cards in your deck is awfully annoying....

ifrit

i would lower the cost of cards so it would be easier to fit more cards in your deck.having to level up before you can fit any more cards is awfully annoying.....

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
i would want 2 add deep jungle 2 this game

Square lost the liscence to it, therefore that's not possible

Probably the card system...oh how i dislike the card system. Sometimes its awesome fun but when us un-tactical ppl are stuck for a year on the Riku clone u start to wish it was just like the KH on normal Ps2....

so id probably give the players a choice to use the card system or not...and like maybe u could unlock different things by doing both so then there would be a reason to complete the game in both ways

The reason why CoM is the best in the series is that it actually offers some form of strategy rather than just XXXXXXXX = ooh look flashy combo. And Riku 4 was actually easy, you just need to be aware of when and when not to card break

And RPG = Some form of strategy, unlike KH2 which is just XXXXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back