• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could, would you really?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
If you could do your hair like anyone in the game would you really do it, and what would you think about people who say stuff to you about it? I mean I am wanting to do my hair just like zexion's but wouldn't know what to expect from people, if you did you hair like someone from a game would you want to know what people think, and would you care about what they think, or would you just not care what people think?

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
it looks nice in the game because of the anime-like essence.. but in real life people would see you as "emo" (its not like emo is a bad thing though.. im just more the preppy schoolboy type XD)

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
If I was a guy, I'd totally do my hair like, either Axel's or Zexion's, because their's are really pretty :)....And if anybody said stuff, I'd then take on their attitude...:D

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
excuse me: i kinda misread.. when i saw zexion i thought you were referring to the org. members hair.. someone like riku or sora is a completly different story :D... but anyways its all in the personality

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
I did mean Zexion's but I could also change it to Rikus since his and Zexion's are alike, and what would you think if I had it as the silver like zexion and riku?

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
haha silver would be weird.. i really cant imagine that in real life... and btw does anyone else think zexion's hair kinda looks like squall's hair in ff8.. exept much longer.. and blue/ silver.. or is it just me?

Fuse

When will we surrender?
I would want my hair like BHK's :D His hair is cool. But i agree with Daniel there hair is way too crazy.

E

Ecstacy

I say go for it man. i mean me personally i wouldn't do it in real life but thats cuz i like my waves lol. If i had a chance to do it thught i would prolly pic um.....axel's. who cares what other people say. as long as you feel cool then your fine. remeber the person makes the do the do doesn't make the person (unless ya get caught up in the moment and get on zexion all people lol)

Brian

LIAR LIAR

My hair already kind of looks like Kairi's... i used to have pink highlights but my mother said i had to cover them back with my original hair color (black), so now its that red-ish color and cut simular. or it kinda looks like yuffies ._. there's no other female's hair i really like in KH though... xD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back