• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could remove one Disney world from each KH game what would they be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Giving how many different Disney worlds exist in the games, there has certainly been some great worlds that are always fun to play through however we also have the worlds that are honestly annoying or boring to play through and it would be great if they weren’t in the game in the first place.

So I was wondering if you could choose one world in each game to get rid of what would you choose and why? For me it would be:

KH1 Monstro - I really don’t like the design of this world as it just feels way to repetitive in my opinion. However the thing I dislike most about this world is that it feels like your trying to find your way through a maze.

KH Re: Chain of Memories, Wonderland - The world itself would be fine if it wasn’t for the Trickmaster. I generally just don’t like any version of the Trickmaster boss fights in the KH series but it’s definitely at it’s worse in this game considering It‘s one of the first worlds you can go to. Since you are going to be very limited with cards, you might not have any cure or magic if the RNG mechanics weren’t kind to you. Although the worst part is actually trying to damage the boss since it’s height makes it‘s really difficult and most of your physical sleights become useless and you are probably going to be wasting a lot of cards if your not fast enough with using card breaks.

KH 358/2 Days, Neverland - Having to fight the Ruler of the Sky, since I would rather fight Leechgrave again than deal with this boss fight.

KH 2 Space Paranoids - I just find this world really boring to play through

KH BBS Disney Town - Ice Cream Beat minigame

KH DDD The Grid - Honestly I just find any of the Tron levels in this series boring to play through for some reason although one thing that made this worse than KH2 Space Paranoids is the Light Cycle minigame.

KH3 100 Acre Wood -This didn’t even feel like a world and honestly it disappointing to see how it ended up in KH3 especially when you compare it to how good the KH2 version was. So if this is how they were going to handle the world in KH3 it would of been better to not be there at all.

I left out KH: Coded because I gave up on that game quite early so I can’t really judge any of the worlds and I’m not going to count BBS 0.2 An Fragmentary Passage.

Last edited:

Form Oblivion

Awards
Interesting question! Hmmm....

- I don't have KH Days or Re:Coded btw:

KH1 - Monstro
I didn't really like this world because...well, because it is an extremely confusing world. I kept getting lost in there. I guess I could say the same for Wonderland, but I kinda like that world.
AH but there's also Olympus! That world was WAY too hard that I never even got through it.

Re:CoM - Wonderland
Only reason because of Trickmaster. That was harder than Ansem SoD himself.

KH2 - Atlantica
I DO NOT LIKE BEING A MERMAID AND I DO NOT LIKE SINGING WITH ARIEL
(i didn't even complete the world)

BBS - Disney Town
I actually don't really dislike any of the worlds....except Disney Town for its......its MUUUUUUSIC. That kind of music drives me nuts for some reason lol

DDD - Prankster's Paradise
I didn't like this one. The unsettling atmosphere.

KH3 - Arendelle
Being confined to the snowy mountains.....meh......

KHUX - Agrabah
Agrabah. AGRABAH.
I am just SICK of that music after all those billions and billions of quests there. And trying to complete all of the quests objectives (one of them being 'defeat all enemies in one turn') when it's in that HUGE maze of a desert and there's enemies hiding about and you have to trample the entirety of the area to get the Heartless to appear.....And then you miss one single Heartless, resulting in failure of completing the objective, then having to do it all over again.......gosh

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
KH1 – Halloween Town. I’d say Neverland since it’s such a boring world design and I’ve never really liked PP, but you get to fight Antisora and Phantom there, Riku has the scene with Hook that is one of those rare interactions between a non-Sora original character and a Disney character over relevant plot matters, you get the clocktower gifts every hour, you get the only good summon in the series from there, and Hook is a decent boss fight himself, too. Plus, Glide!! The Nightmare world is small and repetitive the same way Neverland is once Oogie’s Manor disappears while also being the most inconsequential of all the worlds. At least Atlantica has the Triton-Keyblade stuff and Ursula is one of the best Disney bosses in the series’ history. And Ariel is much more useful as a party member than Jack Skellington, who I always thought was the worst guest in KH1 (vastly improved in KH2 largely thanks to the Limits in that game). The only thing you really lose is the unique aesthetic and--most of all--Sora's Halloween design! That's no small loss either.

CoM – 100 Acre Wood. Definitely annoying to have this world that doesn’t function like the others in the middle of going up Castle Oblivion.

KH2 – Pride Lands. The world isn’t great, for a start. But mostly because I find it so irritating the way the main story plot starts up at Twilight Town (followed by the 1000 Heartless fight) before you take out this final Disney world. Boy, is it a challenge every time to grit my teeth and complete the world before moving on (made worse by how messy the world is overall). In a way, I wish Mulan hadn’t been in this game so that it could’ve received a far superior depiction in 3D or KH3 instead.

BbS – Disney Town, easy. The second half after the opening three princess worlds and Radiant Garden just drags and drags and drags. Stitch is the only good world of the group (as far as interactions ago), although Neverland is well-designed to make up for KH1 and CoM being ship-only. Olympus has a couple of fun interactions thanks to Zack, so Disney Town is the easy one to cut. I always found that world annoying anyway.

Days – Wonderland. It’s the most irrelevant.

Coded – I wouldn’t want to remove any of these, but I guess if I *had* to choose, Agrabah?

3D – The Grid, no question. I mean, I sorta liked the level itself, but the story and characters are just so dull and I hate the question of if TRON’s okay and if he's himself again hanging in the air unanswered.

KH3 – Monstropolis.

Last edited:

Willow A113

Awards
kh1: Deep Jungle. If not even in CoM and that's a bit of a plothole. Plus I never cared for a jungle-themed world. And the sliders minigame! Ugh!
CoM: Hundred Acere Wood. It's optional in kh1 so it should be optional or not in CoM.
Kh2: Atlantica. Do I even need to explain why?
BbS: Mirage Arena. Is that cheating? I've never played the world, so it doesn't affect anything for me.
DDD: Country of the Muskateers. It's just not as good as the other worlds, that's all.
Kh3: Hundred Acre Wood is easily the "world" I would remove.

disney233

Awards
Aight...let's do this. I hate that I gotta get to DDD eventually but...whatever, let's do this.

KH1 - Wonderland. For what's (level-wise) supposed to be the first Disney world to start the series off, it made the WORST impression. There was nothing enjoyable about it. Yeah, we got Deep Jungle, but what makes up for it is its atmosphere. Wonderland in EACH area is a bland box. And let's not forget the annoying field theme, and the OBNOXIOUS WASTE KNOWN AS THE TRICKMASTER!

COM -
Again Wonderland. Thank you, Square for making the world, AND the Trickmaster even more DISGUSTINGLY UNBEARABLE in both Sora's story, and ESPECIALLY Riku's story.

Days - If I had a choice, I'd get rid of all of them, because what's...the point in them? I haven't played the worlds so...what the hell Ima play Devil's Advocate and say....Wonderland.

KH2 -
Look at that? No Wonderland. Good riddance. In anycase, KH2 worlds have always been so bland, and instead of going with the ones that AREN'T that bad that everyone hates (Atlantica & 100 Acre Wood) Ima make a mind-blowing take and say...Pride Lands. Yeah, doing so would be getting rid of the literal BEST Heartless boss in the game, but let me just ask uh just...one question.

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS THE POINT OF THIS WORLD?

It's as irrelevant as Atlantica, and I will still curse Atlantica for bringing back Ursula with ABSOLUTLEY no reason, and basically reset everyone's memories of what happened in the first game, but the Pride Lands follows up with the blandest atmosphere in the entire game, the most BORING field and battle music to top it off, and Scar who has SO little relevance. KH2 has the blandest hallways for worlds, but the Pride Lands takes the cake out of ALL of them. On top of this, story-wise...BOTH VISITS ARE LITERALLY THE SAME EXACT STORY.

BBS -
Olympus. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO HAVE AN ATTENDANCE RECORD FOR BEING IN ALL GAMES. At least Disney Town was the most aesthetically pleasing, Olympus ONCE AGAIN shows up with the same exact areas...only THIS TIME, The Town NEAR Thebes. NOT THEBES, NO. The town NEAR IT. Literally the most pointless addition to the world that Square CONSTANTLY shoves in our faces.

Re: Coded - Don't know, but honestly fuck all of them.

DDD - DDD had the most beautiful worlds aesthetic-wise, so it was hard to decide. But if I had to make a decision on a Disney world, then I'd have to say...the Grid. As much as I enjoy the little Sora and Rinzler/Tron moment, that's...literally the only moment. The Grid is kinda bland compared to the other worlds in DDD, and the music isn't just....eh. Nothing memorable. There isn't much worthwhile in the Grid except the literal one moment.

KH3 - Arendelle...you had so much potential, but you ended up as nothing more than an UTTER disappointment. You could argue that if 100 Acre Wood is gone, nothing would change, but this is the same with Arendelle. The only difference is that Sora and Pooh's moment in 100 Acre Wood is more memorable...and kinda interesting and sad that their bond is...severing.

Meanwhile, Arendelle is LITERALLY just the movie, AND SDG ISN'T EVEN A PART OF IT. They're literally just there, and you can literally throw Larxene in another world and nothing would change. LARXENE DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE IN ARENDELLE. Arendelle is just an example of what happens when you have a world with potential, yet it gets absolutely STOMPED to the ground by Disney.

And truthfully...this kinda dashed my hopes on the Disney worlds on a story-perspective. I was skeptical at first in say...BBS, but 3, and especially Arendelle, just dashed it to the ground.

Last edited:
Back