• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could play as Vanitas would you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
I would love to play as vanitas, being able to findout what he did in every world (other then spread unverse) its like what did he sleep the whole time that he wasnt spreading?

Radon

mofo
Do people realise hes talking about hacking the game not making a Vanitas scenario?

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Do people realise hes talking about hacking the game not making a Vanitas scenario?

Do you realize when I started talking about this I was actually talking about a vanitas scenario where you could play as him and have it be by nomuras hands originally? I don't believe in achieving things through hacks or cheats, I am talking about, if nomura included a way to play as Vanitas, if he made vanitas as a playable character whos stroy you got to experience or at least play as in the mirage arena, if I were talking about a Vanitas hack I would have asked elsewhere.

Allister Rose

French Lover

no she meant like in mirage arena or so...i changed it to hacking...but doesn't matter, i'm sure we can find some way of getting vanitas. hope he returns

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
no she meant like in mirage arena or so...i changed it to hacking...but doesn't matter, i'm sure we can find some way of getting vanitas. hope he returns

I think a lot of people hope he returns in some way shape or form. I would definately laugh is sora met with him face to face and watch soras make this wtf? look and demand why he looks like him as Vanitas starts attacking him.

But I'm kind of hoping we see him in the future, I mean nomura has soo many loops and holes to pull him back into the story with. I'd actually laugh if sora saves him from CO, just to find out the whole time it's been Vanitas in control. But then it really wouldn't be him.

Yeah pretty much, once posted your idea and point in a thread it takes on a life of it's own you can only be there to comment or talk about your side of it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
what i'm hoping is that vanitas ruins sora's reputation and sora has to go fix it and maybe some worlds were able to tell apart sora from vanitas. like maybe cloud or soemthing...

Radon

mofo
Do you realize when I started talking about this I was actually talking about a vanitas scenario where you could play as him and have it be by nomuras hands originally? I don't believe in achieving things through hacks or cheats, I am talking about, if nomura included a way to play as Vanitas, if he made vanitas as a playable character whos stroy you got to experience or at least play as in the mirage arena, if I were talking about a Vanitas hack I would have asked elsewhere.

Oops I came in on the second page and thought that Jozi's post was the opening post :s

Anyway it would have been interesting though I can't really see how it could have happened.

VenFan17

Website
www.freewebs.com
I personally think it would be an awesome experience to play as Vanitas. IMO, he's the best, bad-a** villian KH ever gave us, SO EPIC! I think it would be even MORE awesome if he somehow returned in KH3 or there was another "side game" to BBS where you could play as him for a whole story/plotline :eek:

So, a DEFINITE yes to this idea:
what i'm hoping is that vanitas ruins sora's reputation and sora has to go fix it and maybe some worlds were able to tell apart sora from vanitas. like maybe cloud or soemthing...

WOOT!!

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I personally think it would be an awesome experience to play as Vanitas. IMO, he's the best, bad-a** villian KH ever gave us, SO EPIC! I think it would be even MORE awesome if he somehow returned in KH3 or there was another "side game" to BBS where you could play as him for a whole story/plotline :eek:

So, a DEFINITE yes to this idea:

WOOT!!

Well so long as Vens heart exists... then Vanitas still exists... remember their like the yin yang twins, they came from the same source, both of pure light and dark, they jus reunited, BUT one can't exist without the other so really, Vanitas is still in existence inside ven wether it's just as his darkness, his negativity, or that psycho voice calling out to him, he still does.

That'd be kinda cool if they did a thing where ven awoke thanks to vanitas absorbing the darkness and negativity in Castle oblivion, and Vanitas' Lingering whatever inside of Ven was like the tutorial and his guide out of the Castle, but Ven has amnesia and is now struggling between his light and his innermost darknness. With occasional takeovers by Vanitas.

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness
Well so long as Vens heart exists... then Vanitas still exists... remember their like the yin yang twins, they came from the same source, both of pure light and dark, they jus reunited, BUT one can't exist without the other so really, Vanitas is still in existence inside ven wether it's just as his darkness, his negativity, or that psycho voice calling out to him, he still does.

That'd be kinda cool if they did a thing where ven awoke thanks to vanitas absorbing the darkness and negativity in Castle oblivion, and Vanitas' Lingering whatever inside of Ven was like the tutorial and his guide out of the Castle, but Ven has amnesia and is now struggling between his light and his innermost darknness. With occasional takeovers by Vanitas.

very true and thats a really good starting point for kingdom hearts 3 kinda like kh 2 with roxas except in kh 3 you get to play not just as sora but ven and riku too. lol be pretty cool to see vanitas fight roxas ^_^

Absent axel

If vanitas is ever playable made by SE id like it if he insulted his enemies while playing. Vanitas is kind of a troll.

"You suck lololol"
"You aint cut it"

Also there should be a move where he rides keyblades

"Im ridin keyblades bitchez"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back