• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could play as Vanitas would you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Firtsly, I posted this here since well it'll probably be spoiler heavy. I was just wondering if you could play as Vanitas would you? Like story-wise or even just mirage arena?

Personally I would have loved to play something akin to reverse/rebirth, I don't mean like go around and spam unversed or terrorize innnocent citizens btu idk what they would do between attacking heartless or whatnot.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Agreed there, But honestly IMO I would have at least liked to be able to use him in Mirage arena for some character variation you know?

Yasayuki

I think it would be interesting to play as Vanitas. 1) his keyblade is awesome and 2)he looks like Sora :O

Also, does anyone play in the mirage arena online?

Z

Zulkir

i can setle for a hack so we can know waht his keyblade's name is

It's probably Void Gear, that's the name of the keyblade you get from beating VS. They're just color swaps so I doubt they'd have different names.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It's probably Void Gear, that's the name of the keyblade you get from beating VS. They're just color swaps so I doubt they'd have different names.
maybe, but a differnt color pallete makes me convinced that it could be something else....someone should hack BBS to play vanitas

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Probably somethign with gear in it I wouldn't be suprised. BUt yeah I do like vanitas, lol I could see his storyline *defeat heartless, absorb their negativity as emotions* *fight people* *boss rush main characters* *kick ass in online multiplay*

I play online but I can't play... online online lol, no xlink kai and I have no home connection.

Radar

Bronze Member
We already could in KHI, CoM, KHII.
I dont really know what you're talking about, but..

yes i would effen love to play as vanitas. Not in some stupid game like what they did with shadow the hedgehog, but like in mirage arena it would be awesome. or if you could reverse the battle in keyblade graveyard and fight ventus, while riding on those keyblades..

Z

Zulkir

I dont really know what you're talking about, but..

yes i would effen love to play as vanitas. Not in some stupid game like what they did with shadow the hedgehog, but like in mirage arena it would be awesome. or if you could reverse the battle in keyblade graveyard and fight ventus, while riding on those keyblades..

I think he meant we could play as his rainbows-and-sunshine color-swapped counterpart, Sora.

State

Awards
Vanitas' keyblade name is Void Gear. Palette swap or not, it goes with his name, Vanitas, meaning nothing. What else would it be named? Vanitas Gear? Nothing Gear? Nothingness Gear? Empty Gear? Emptiness Gear?

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Right now I am currently praying for some KHBBS hacks, Kingdom Hearts is probably the most hacked game (there's like 5,000 hack videos on youtube). I just can't wait, though I don't know I'm going to actually get the hacks onto my PSP (the current PSP action replay is nothing more than a bunch of saves).

Though I can honestly see a "Play as Vanitas" hack being made;

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
As far as Mirage Arena, I'd definitely love being Vanitas, but story wise, all his boss battles would be win/lose-optional. Since he's technically supposed to lose all his major fights, either you lose and don't get to try again, or you win and watch a cut scene where the hero beats you anyway (like Sora's fight w/ Leon in KH).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back