• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could have any

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What you you use for a keyblade

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleWarrior84

I'd probably take lionhart since two keyblades would be hard to carry and swing for a 12 year old...

ShadowZexion

i would definately chose to Dual Weild, Ultima Weapon and Kingdom Key. Both pure black. It'd be great, the perfect balance of power, weakest and strongest.

Riku213

God of Caos
I don't mean to be rude but dual wiedling is the best at first it's hard cause your weak arm it not ued to it but after you go for a while it gets easy. and instead of both kingdom keys i wouuld like to have

Lion Heart and ultima weapon

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
If I could only use one keyblade, it would be Lionheart, it seems light and has good range. But, if I could dual weild, it would be the Diamond Dust and the Oathkeeper, but One Winged Angel and Diamond Dust would be cool too.

LishatheAeroMage

Heh, I just do tennis. But another good single keyblade would be the Pumpkinhead- Long, thin, light, powerful, and much Jack Skellington. ^_^

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Oathkeeper, and why aren't these threads closed, there are so many of them its getting v. annoying and tedious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back