• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could have ANY of the original organization's weapons, which one would it be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What weapons would you choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier

Awards
Hello,

After browsing through the threads here, i noticed no one started this so i figured I might as well attempt it. Here goes nothing.
We're all familiar with the original organization right? that group of 13 nobodies who stood as the big bads in Chain of memories and KH 2. What separated them from the rest is their unique weaponry, branching out from the usual sword, keyblade and staff that most other characters have. Each one either focused on a magic spell (i.e ice, water, fire,) a state of being (ethereal blades) or a lesser used element for the franchise (illusion, earth, poison). Of course, each one comes with its advantages and disadvantages (The axe sword and claymore are slow, but powerful, knives are fast but have low damage output) to balance it. So I ask this question: If you could choose ONE of the organization's weapons, which one would you pick. For fairness, i decided to remove the keyblade from the polls, as let's face it, it's pretty overpowered. So any of the original 12 are fair game.

Soldier

Awards
I would totally have Demyx's sitar! Like you just get to jam out during battle and control water copies of you! I would make a whole like dance routine!!

#ILikeMySitar
Ah, the arpeggio is a very intriguing choice, considering the power displayed by the Melodious Nocturne. it's ability to utilize water jets to stun foes and the bubbles to overwhelm them would prove useful in a fight.

Tempo

Awards
i pick the lexicon so that maybe i can use the element of illusion to conjure up a gf

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Xigbar's Arrowgun without question. Axel's chakrams or Marluxia's scythe are close seconds.

Soldier

Awards
What weapon would you have Soldier?
That's a good question, it's a personal three-way-tie between the Lindworm, Frozen Pride, and Skysplitter, as they all have attributes linked to them that i favor (I prefer spears over swords, defense is the best offense, and the usefulness of an axe-blade is off the charts) so I can't really say.

Awards
Those are all good ones! I do really like Frozen Pride and I think that would be my third choice! Eternal Flames would be my second! Wow, I just realized how diverse those are...

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Hard to argue with lightsabers and lasers coming out of your palms. No need to lug anything around, you are the weapon!

D

Deleted member 246005

The book of retribution because i'd be a trickster rather than a brawler.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Xaldin's spears are nice since they do most of the work for you, and it seems like it would be easy to both attack and provide cover with them. Gives your opponent(s) a lot to focus on while you can strategize and test their weak points.

And also his mutton chops: the fiercest weapons in the KH universe.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
you’re all far too frail to wield them. your bodies would be crushed by their power as your minds collapse into madness.

Soldier

Awards
you’re all far too frail to wield them. your bodies would be crushed by their power as your minds collapse into madness.
Oh really? then do you mind enlightening us as to which weapon of the twelve you would prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back