• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IF YOU COULD have any kh or kh2 power what would it be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I would want all of the powers and responsibility of a keyblade master. The only thing that worries me is fusion because two fused people not only have new abilities, but they also have a new personality.

jamietl

thats gotta be sonic blade on kh, the thought of dashing about the arena at high speed sounds appealing, i'd also want superglide and to be able to weild a keblade that would be so cool . getting into a fight and smacking someone over the head with the oblivion keyblade :p sounds like a dream come true (id probaly like hearless to come along too, add a bit of fun to life).

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
yea i would want to just be able to weild the keyblade. as for abilities/spells, i would want to have the ability Ars Arcanium and the magic spell thundaga

khmaster316

yea ts ur sig is histarical, but yea, i would want to be able to fly, wield a keyblade, do all abilities and trinity limit........ o yeah and duel wield to! woooooooo hooooooooo! *we're all a little special on the inside!*lol

D

Dark Heart

i'd just want to duel wield the Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades! Who wouldn't want to?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back