• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could go on vacation anywhere in the kh universe where would you go and what would you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven's Soul

There's the sandy white beaches of Destiny Islands, The dreary alleys of the World That Never Was, The underwater kingdom of Atlantica and many more unique vacaton spots in the kh universe! The opinions of the forum members matter <3 Discuss freely.

blackberi

Destiny Islands, it's a fluffing paradise. :3
Looks like an amazing place to visit.

EDIT: And I would become bffs with everyone: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Selphie, Tidus AND Wakka~
Okay, not so much Kairi.

Last edited:

Crystal

Silver Member
I like the ocean, so Destiny Island would be the place I like to visit.. and TWTNW <3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'd go to Destiny Islands or The World That Never Was. They'd be bombbbb.

micbeasty

hmmmm i would more than likely like to vacation in Enchanted Dominion where i could be Maleficent's new henchperson!!!

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'd hit up Twilight Town. Its such a sweet town.
I'd get in the struggle tournament annd climb the Clock Tower and enjoy some sea-salt ice cream.

Ight well I'd taste the Sea-salt ice cream. but might go for vanilla for a real treat. hahahaha

Ralz

Give me some of that island sun!

Otherwise, I'd be at Twilight Town. Although, the odd jobs better pay this time. D:

ChrisP

Destiny Islands because the place looks like a paradise :p I'd have so much fun there xD

Or Radiant Gardens because that place is pretty exciting.

i would go to destiny island with sora, riku, axel, and tidus

world that never was with demyx, marluxia, roxas, zexion, riku, and xemnas

twilight town with sora, riku, axel, roxas

aweomeness96

I would definitely go to Twilight Town! It has always been my favorite world in the KH universe, even though we don't get to actually explore so much of it for a long time. But if not Twilight Town, then Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back