• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could choose the intro song of KH2 witch song it could be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inhiding

shot_gun17 said:
[COLOR="Red"]I would choose [/COLOR]All the things she said by TATU omg it woulf fit perfect with the intro.how bout you?
You should be shot.

Vin

Bronze Member
i no i dont understand a word hes saying

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I think he means that if you could change the song of the intro (like instead of Sanctuary/Passion) what would you want it to be. I didn't think it was that hard to understand?... but i gues he SHOULD HAVE said it differently...

RikusGirl55

Kairi's Heart said:
I think he means that if you could change the song of the intro (like instead of Sanctuary/Passion) what would you want it to be. I didn't think it was that hard to understand?... but i gues he SHOULD HAVE said it differently...
yeah i didn't find him/her hard to understand at all either. and for the people who don't know tatu is a girl band and they've been around a while

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Yea and while we're at it we could make it the Macarena or even better - I'm not a girl not yet a woman by Britney Spears (ew I hate her srry for ppl who do its just that i feel so bad for her baby)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back