• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could choose playable characters and party membersfor data battles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

the red monster

Awards
Had some fun idea for a discussion, if you could choose which playable characters and party members to use for KH3 data fights.

the rules are simple - the character have to be playable inside the game. and up to 2 party members.

I'll start.

Master xehanort VS Aqua. kairi and ven.
Xemnas VS Roxas. axel and sora.
Ansem VS Riku. Sora and mickey.
Vanitas VS Aqua. Ven.
Young Xehanort VS Sora. Riku.
Terranort vs Aqua.
Saix VS Roxas. xion and axel.
Xion VS Kairi. roxas and axel.
Dark riku VS Riku. sora and kairi.
Luxord VS Sora.
Larxene VS Sora. kairi.
Marluxia VS Sora. ven.
Xigbar VS Aqua. sora and ven.

maybe there's other combos i didn't think of, so i would like to see some cool lists.

okhi12

Awards
You said the characters have to be playable in the game. Why such a restricting requisite? It heavily limits character choices that would be interesting. Half the guardians of light are not -fully- playable.
As far as I recall, Xion, Axel and Ven are not playable, and still you chose them... they are party members in some battles but can't be controlled in these battles.
The battle in the air against the replicas doesn't count as them being playable, not fully playable at least. If that counts, Terra could be picked, too. I wouldn't consider Mickey's epic solo moment as him being fully playable either. Only Sora, Riku, Aqua, Kairi and Roxas are playable in the normal way, with free movement, ground and aerial combos, etc.

Other than that I agree with the parties you chose. I'd also like:
Saix vs Kairi.
Xion vs Kairi.
Young Xehanort vs Aqua and Riku.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Roxas vs. Xion
Roxas vs. Saix
Roxas vs. Xemnas
Kairi vs. Ansem
Kairi vs. Terranort
Kairi vs. Marluxia
Riku vs. Xion
Riku vs. Vanitas (would love to hear Riku's comments on Vanitas looking like Sora)
Riku vs. Ansem
Aqua vs. Master Xehanort
Aqua vs. Terranort
Aqua vs. Larxene

SweetYetSalty

Awards
If we are going to add playable characters and party members to the fight, they need to do two things. Adjust the Data Organization's AI to also target party members, and possibly give their attacks larger and wider range to hit them as well. The bosses are designed for one-on-one fights with Sora, so now they'll need new ways to defeat the party members too.

The second thing would be to make Terra, Axel, Xion, and Ventus playable too. As @okhi12 said it's limiting to just Riku, Roxas, Aqua, and Kairi. Terra doesn't even appear as a party member so they should be made playable for a full time fun experience. Regardless both these conditions would take a lot of time to do. But if they did it...

Saix vs Axel.
Terranort vs Terra.
Xion vs Xion. (Xionception)
Xemnas vs Terra, Aqua, Ventus
Xemnas vs Roxas.
Xion vs Roxas, Axel.
Vanitas vs Ventus, Sora.
Dark Riku vs Riku.
Ansem vs Terra.
Luxord vs Kairi (I wanna see card/dice Kairi form)
Larxene vs Kairi, Xion, Aqua.
Saix vs Xion, Roxas, Axel.
Vanitas vs Roxas, Xion, Ventus. (Sora clone rumble)
Dark Riku vs Xion, Roxas, Axel. (There is a lore reason for this actually)
Ansem vs Sora, Riku, Kairi.
Young Xehanort vs Aqua, Riku, Sora.
Master Xehanort vs Terra, Aqua, Ventus. (Because this should have been Xehanort's final fight)

Honestly I'd even create my own storylines for why half these guys are fighting too. From personal grudges, to eating the last sea-salt ice cream, to not paying Sora rent for his heart hotel. The possibilities are endless.

Edit: Forgot to mention this, but it goes without saying. If Roxas is a party member, he cannot be invincible.

Last edited:

the red monster

Awards
You said the characters have to be playable in the game. Why such a restricting requisite? It heavily limits character choices that would be interesting. Half the guardians of light are not -fully- playable.
As far as I recall, Xion, Axel and Ven are not playable, and still you chose them... they are party members in some battles but can't be controlled in these battles.
Because i'm going based on what's coded inside the game, soon it will be possible when the newer versions of ps4 will be hackable.
xion, axel, mickey and ven are party members inside the game, which is why is choose them as a party member and not the playable one.

Back