• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you Could Chooe a Path

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
Re: If you Could Choose a Path

KB2ndSTR2DRite said:
if you could choose a path on the cross roads where would you go

Darkness path: Its Traveld less bye, Mysteries will besolved, No Matter what you do you keep going on,

The Path of light: Nothing can go wrong, You meet nice people whats so bad about it, Always the right way

Twilight Path (sorta): "i dunno, i dunno ill run through the grass and then ill see what happens next"

ill choose the light

zero_cool

why do ppl choose twilight i mean u dont know nething about it besides its in the midlle of light and dark or somtin like that

black acid

Heros need Villains
well zero if you must know. I choose twilight considering the pllz you might meet. it may be alittle lony. *considering form what we know from riku know*

but then again think of the power you can keep with using both your light and darkness;)

<AumaaN>

I used to be dark (thanx 2 Darth Maul), but since KH i like light aswell, so i guess i'd end up taking Twilight
Besides walking straight on costs a lot less energy :)

Alw3000

Road to Dawn. (that still sounds way cool when i see riku say it!)
to be of both light and darkness, hmm...going into the light sounds like the better deal.

wait, can't you not be light, dark, twilight, or dawn, just smack dab in the middle? what would that road be?

if there is such road, i would want that road. it could be niether dark nor light. it would just be silver. Road to silver. i like that. thats my road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back