• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you Could Chooe a Path

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
If you Could Choose a Path

if you could choose a path on the cross roads where would you go

Darkness path: Its Traveld less bye, Mysteries will besolved, No Matter what you do you keep going on,

The Path of light: Nothing can go wrong, You meet nice people whats so bad about it, Always the right way

Twilight Path (sorta): "i dunno, i dunno ill run through the grass and then ill see what happens next"

Last edited:

HeartlessOfDoom

Light, obviously, because it represents good and you'll be happy. Dark means you'll have power but you'll never quite have happiness, and twilight means you'll switch between the two, which means you're confused, or you could be in the middle.

supercallo

i'll take the valiant role and say the light path. its the obvious choice. in video games that allow you to play the villian and the hero you always pick to play the hero first right? i do

U

understatement

DARK then you get to see a trully evil character evolve sora will have the *ap kicked out of him....again

rapidX

Website
www.myspace.com
what if u didn't take a path but u ran though the grass which is in in the middle of all three roads where would u go

JakeBlade

I would have to go with Twilight. Just waiting for what happens next. Plus i'm confused most of the time anyways.>.>

~Sora~

wether i like it or not.......i'm stuck in the path of darkness...and nobody can tear me out....

Endgame

:D
*chanting*

Evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil, evil.

Getting the picture here?

Endgame

:D
understatement said:
DARK then you get to see a trully evil character evolve sora will have the *ap kicked out of him....again

Oh yes. If I were a KH character, I would be definatly far superior to all those bad guys. I mean, I wounldn't just leave heartless lying around waiting for sora to run into them, I'd send them to kill things!

Two. No wasting time with speeches about how great the darkness is and how it's going to crush good.

Three. Why do all the KH villins have blunt swords? I'd actually sharpen my weapons. I mean, you hit Sora with a sword, and there's no blood, no missing limbs, he just falls over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back