• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

if you could change One thing in KH what will it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

horto12485

Awards
KH1: Make Ariel a Princess of Heart not Alice and the Story of Atlantica is combined with Elements from Kingdom Hearts II and Prince Eric is involved.

KH2: No Atlantica at all replace it with another World (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)

KH3: I wouldn't have Kairi a Damsel in Distress again and not kill her off at all i would rather give her more Focus and go with Sora, Donald and Goofy making Her a Fourth Party Member and she would be the Focus of the Game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
if you could change One thing in KH what will it be?
That the English credits would match the Japanese credits with the Disney Voice actors being credited with what character they voiced instead of the Disney characters themselves being displayed as the cast and every Disney voice actor being lumped together in a big group of names.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
As far goes as changing a few things hard to say but I would like it to be the following:

KH: Have Atlantica follow the plot of the first film

KH2: Tifa playing a role instead of being "just there" going on a Goose Chase

KHBBS: Include Pride Lands and Atlantica as worlds, including the latter where it explains Triton's animosity on the Keyblade.

DDD: Have CLU fought as a Boss, Include a Pixar world like Monstropolis, Expand the rest of Pinocchio's world (Prankster's Paradise) and include The Coachman, Lampwick, Foulfellow and Gideon

KH3: Include Reaction commands from KH2, Going inside a building and structure, Have Randall as a boss, Include 2-3 bosses for Kingdom of Corona and Monstropolis instead of just ONE Boss and mob fights, have Marluxia portrayed much better in Kingdom of Corona instead of having him "there", less glowing walls and minimal flow-motion, make San Fransokyo much larger and have 1-2 more party members instead of just ONLY Baymax, have Wreck-It Ralph, Aladdin and Lilo & Stitch as worlds.

Finally I would like to have the Credits for the Kingdom Hearts games list the voice actors on which Disney character they voiced instead of clumping them alphabetically under Featuring the Disney Character Voice Talents of" section

That the English credits would match the Japanese credits with the Disney Voice actors being credited with what character they voiced instead of the Disney characters themselves being displayed as the cast and every Disney voice actor being lumped together in a big group of names.
@Chaser To be honest, Disney clumping the Disney voice actors alphabetically in the credits has been a thing since the mid-1990s and 2000-2010's and it doesn't help that even the video games like Disney INFINITY and Epic Mickey also just list the voice actors under "Featuring the Disney Character Voice Talents of" in a large row instead of crediting them as which character they voice.

I'm no expert as to why Disney Character Voices International does this in the majority of their Disney related video games including Kingdom Hearts so who can say. Even some voice actors who were involved in the franchise like Corey Burton have admitted that he doesn't remember which Disney character he has voiced aside from the ones he's voiced for many decades and in the KH series (e.g. Captain Hook, Yen Sid, Dale, Ansem the Wise, Grumpy, etc.) such as Frollo from Dream Drop Distance which a fan did asked if he did do the voice. Now that KH is gaining relevance the voice actors are now either announced via press release or through their own Twitter on announcing which character they are voicing but I agree it has become more of a "needle in a haystack" to know which actor voices which Disney character, child actors can be a piece of cake however as seen with Pinocchio (in DDD) along with Roo and Lumpy.

D

Deleted member 246005

The original idea for Ventus was he was gonna reincarnate into Sora. I'd bring that back and add Xehanort as well.

Both Ventus and Xehanort have to adjust to new lives etc. I thought it was a better way to start the Xehanort saga and avoid the real life arc fatigue/messy retcons. Xehanort is also in a more interesting place as a villain. He's now gotta figure how to redo his original plan and starts from a place of weakness.

Last edited by a moderator:

AegisXIII

Awards
I would remove Disney worlds and cards in chain of Memories and Make it a simple expansion of KH1 (like a DLC). Same for re:coded and all games that revisit the same worlds over and over again.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'd probably just remove drive form grinding from KH2 and have growth abilities earned in a simpler, faster way. This is more important to me than any story thing because it's killed a lot of playthroughs for me. Running Cavern of Remembrance is fun... The prep needed to access all of it is so weird and disconnected from KH2FM's otherwise smooth and well designed progression.

Awards
I wish Nomura would stick to one universe. I really dislike the idea of alternate universes. For me, it takes away from the meaning of events.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Xion should have been a Kairi clone instead of an empty vessel that relied on sapping memories to form an identity and survive. She could have gone into hiding via bribery from Xemnas instead of being erased from existence.

astertide

Awards
I know the title says one but like, I have more than one, so-

Fewer pauses in the talking, make everything more concise so you can fit more in. Like, really, 13 hours worth of cutscenes?

Get rid of the secret reports and put all that info in-game. I bet Naminé doesn't even know what she is. (Then again, neither do we, really.)

ROXAS AND VENTUS FOR GOODNESS SAKES HOW IS ROXAS SO COOL ABOUT THIS WHEN HE HATES BEING OTHER PEOPLE AND THEN SUDDENLY THERE'S SOMEONE ELSE WHO LOOKS LIKE HIM NOMURA THIS IS OOC
Roxas: I'm me, Nobody else!
Sora: Haha, that's a funny pun.
Ventus: Ikr! Sora, now pretend that I made that joke.

D

Deleted member 246005

I probably would have made Xion Aqua's unruly younger sister. She would've became a regular nobody offscreen.

I don't care about the memory/replica/kairi pallete swap stuff so this would've interested me more

Foxycian

Awards
I’m glad the trio stuff ended, now we have Gangs, it assures me that kingdom hearts is moving forward.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I’m glad the trio stuff ended, now we have Gangs, it assures me that kingdom hearts is moving forward.
Last time I checked Terra, Aqua, and Ventus were still a trio. Sora will likely be back to trios when he comes back. The Sea-Salt trio is the only one that has expanded, but honestly I wouldn't call Hayner, Pence, and Olette main characters. They qualify more as secondary support characters like Ansem's group and the Restoration Committee.

The next game is also based around teams of three, so I don't know where you got this idea the trio stuff ended.

Foxycian

Awards
Last time I checked Terra, Aqua, and Ventus were still a trio. Sora will likely be back to trios when he comes back. The Sea-Salt trio is the only one that has expanded, but honestly I wouldn't call Hayner, Pence, and Olette main characters. They qualify more as secondary support characters like Ansem's group and the Restoration Committee.

The next game is also based around teams of three, so I don't know where you got this idea the trio stuff ended.
Well count chirithy then that is 4, as for Sora Riku and Kairi I feel like it’s official Mickey Donald and goofy (even yensid) are part of the group,

btw what I mean is we got lots of characters and most of them are not trios,

foreteller
Ephamer union leaders
Xehanort old friends

Guess the exception is Player, Skuld and ephamer being the a trio.

Back