• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

if you could change One thing in KH what will it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

horto12485

Awards
KH1: Make Ariel a Princess of Heart not Alice and the Story of Atlantica is combined with Elements from Kingdom Hearts II and Prince Eric is involved.

KH2: No Atlantica at all replace it with another World (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)

KH3: I wouldn't have Kairi a Damsel in Distress again and not kill her off at all i would rather give her more Focus and go with Sora, Donald and Goofy making Her a Fourth Party Member and she would be the Focus of the Game.

Chaser

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
  • Completionist
  • NieR: Automata
  • Beauty Within
  • Keyblade Champion
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
if you could change One thing in KH what will it be?
That the English credits would match the Japanese credits with the Disney Voice actors being credited with what character they voiced instead of the Disney characters themselves being displayed as the cast and every Disney voice actor being lumped together in a big group of names.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
As far goes as changing a few things hard to say but I would like it to be the following:

KH: Have Atlantica follow the plot of the first film

KH2: Tifa playing a role instead of being "just there" going on a Goose Chase

KHBBS: Include Pride Lands and Atlantica as worlds, including the latter where it explains Triton's animosity on the Keyblade.

DDD: Have CLU fought as a Boss, Include a Pixar world like Monstropolis, Expand the rest of Pinocchio's world (Prankster's Paradise) and include The Coachman, Lampwick, Foulfellow and Gideon

KH3: Include Reaction commands from KH2, Going inside a building and structure, Have Randall as a boss, Include 2-3 bosses for Kingdom of Corona and Monstropolis instead of just ONE Boss and mob fights, have Marluxia portrayed much better in Kingdom of Corona instead of having him "there", less glowing walls and minimal flow-motion, make San Fransokyo much larger and have 1-2 more party members instead of just ONLY Baymax, have Wreck-It Ralph, Aladdin and Lilo & Stitch as worlds.

Finally I would like to have the Credits for the Kingdom Hearts games list the voice actors on which Disney character they voiced instead of clumping them alphabetically under Featuring the Disney Character Voice Talents of" section

That the English credits would match the Japanese credits with the Disney Voice actors being credited with what character they voiced instead of the Disney characters themselves being displayed as the cast and every Disney voice actor being lumped together in a big group of names.
@Chaser To be honest, Disney clumping the Disney voice actors alphabetically in the credits has been a thing since the mid-1990s and 2000-2010's and it doesn't help that even the video games like Disney INFINITY and Epic Mickey also just list the voice actors under "Featuring the Disney Character Voice Talents of" in a large row instead of crediting them as which character they voice.

I'm no expert as to why Disney Character Voices International does this in the majority of their Disney related video games including Kingdom Hearts so who can say. Even some voice actors who were involved in the franchise like Corey Burton have admitted that he doesn't remember which Disney character he has voiced aside from the ones he's voiced for many decades and in the KH series (e.g. Captain Hook, Yen Sid, Dale, Ansem the Wise, Grumpy, etc.) such as Frollo from Dream Drop Distance which a fan did asked if he did do the voice. Now that KH is gaining relevance the voice actors are now either announced via press release or through their own Twitter on announcing which character they are voicing but I agree it has become more of a "needle in a haystack" to know which actor voices which Disney character, child actors can be a piece of cake however as seen with Pinocchio (in DDD) along with Roo and Lumpy.

Rodin

Awards
Another user @Amadeus asked "What would KH2 be like without Nobodies?" last year and I'd play with that more.