• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could be a mod for a day,, would you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I would take it without hesitation, even though I doubt the mods would condone my personality as "mod material."

Last edited:

Don

I wouldn't have any problem being a moderator.

I'd see within the different perspectives of our members, attempt to create useful rules that overall benefit the members of this site over the section that I would look over, be reasonable, not be as critical in most situations that dictate how I'd look among the staff, hold literacy, and logic, always remain to be kind, and responsible...

-So if I could be a mod for a day..eventhough for a shortened period of time, I wouldn't be hesitant to accept it.

*shrugs* Heh, just to put it simply.
But... you're so mature and responsible. :'(

Actually, you probably would make a great mod. Better than my apathetic and lazy self, certainly.

A

Ansem

i dont know. i think its too much work, im a lazy person playing kh2.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Would Edmunds and Manchester Black approve of mod for a day every month? I think so.....

Um... No. In theory, it is an excellent idea, but in practice... That'd be a much different story. Yes, it'd be fun for some people to see what we do in the run of a day, have the powers and all that jazz, but there are very few that wouldn't abuse those powers. Some would actually try to be good mods (probably hoping to gain a spot on the mod team permanently), but most would not.

And, trust me, many of you would not want to be moderators. If you think the rules are strict for regular members, you have no idea how bad they are when you're a member of the staff. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy what I do, but I know many of you would not enjoy all the rules you have to follow, and enforce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back