• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could add two summons to KH3 Final Mix, Who?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Genie... I mean it felt so weird not having him as a summon. I would have preferred him over the Dream Eater or Stitch.

And... Jack Skellington.

I honestly thought that they were going to include all of Sora's past party members as summons, so I felt really disappointed by how few there were.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Aladdin, definitely. As for the other one, I guess Mulan w/ Mushu. Hard to decide between her, Beast, TRON (who I'd rather have had than WIR), and Jack Skellington.

Honestly, I just killed some time fanworking how I would’ve done the summons now that we have the finished product, lmao. While I was writing the list, I ended up with 10 and by that point you might as well go for 13 just because:

1. Meow Wow ~ Available at the start of the game.
2. Mulan w/ Mushu ~ Defeating the Titans on Olympus—Sora goes there to “regain” strength, Sora helped Mulan to become strong. Plus, Mulan’s world was the first Disney world in KH2 like Olympus is in KH3.
3. Wreck-It Ralph ~ Toy Box’s Verum Rex Game
4. Roxas ~ After visiting the Old Mansion.
5. Tinker Bell ~ Beating the Gothel-Heartless boss, following the cinematic of Rapunzel’s light reviving Flynn.
6. Jack Skellington ~ After the opening scenes of Monstropolis with SDG realizing monsters are the citizens of that world, similar to SDG talking about their disguises at the beginning of Halloween Town.
7. Simba ~ Completing the 100 Acre Wood, since you go there to keep Pooh from forgetting Sora like how Sora helped Simba to remember his past.
8. Aladdin ~ After escaping Larxene’s Ice Cavern, similar to how Sora traversed the Cave of Wonders.
9. Moana ~ Beating Luxord in the ship fight—the summon would be Moana appearing on a raft bringing a tidal wave down on enemies, similar to one of the ship attacks you can use in The Caribbean.
10. Ariel ~ Completing The Caribbean, or defeating Davy Jones/The Kraken, really.
11. TRON ~ Completing BH6, after Baymax 1.0 was revived, similar to how Sora helped TRON regain return the system back to normal before Xehanort screwed with Ansem’s computer.
12. Stitch ~ After rescuing Aqua from the Realm of Darkness.
13. The Beast ~ Defeating the Lich—the whole part with The Final World and having to revive his friends sort of recalls when Sora briefly lost the Keyblade/D&G and he had to rely on Beast.

Great concepts and all of them very appropriate for when you would get em. Shame that there were no surprises for summons given that all of them were revealed in the trailers. S:/

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The Seven Dwarves from Snow White could totally work like a Pikmin summon, make them be created out of diamonds.

Perkilator

Awards
Now that I think about it, Pooh probably should’ve gotten Link-axed for at least one more Disney world (what I mean is that he probably was better off as a Link.)

And how do you think the bugs from James and the Giant Peach would work?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Now that I think about it, Pooh probably should’ve gotten Link-axed for at least one more Disney world (what I mean is that he probably was better off as a Link.)

I actually thought that we would get Pooh as a summon in KH3. He would be like Bambi from KH1. Especially with the short length of 100 Acre Wood and the story there, I was expecting Pooh to tell Sora he wanted to come with him for a change, instead of always being left behind (which would induce a cutscene/inner flashback to Sora always ditching Kairi).

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

In regards to James and the Giant Peach Miss spider can spin webs to trap enemies and Mr. Grasshopper can kick at them

ZJGamer

1.) Jack Skellington (Probably found in a chest in Monstropolis since it is a world full of monsters like Halloween Town)
2.) Cloud (If they add a Sephiroth fight in the Final Mix then have a Cloud Summon as the reward for beating Sephiroth)

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Because Nomura planted an itch that can't be scratched until they are materialized, either A) Laguna performing Desperado, an image we were robbed of in BBS's Mirage Arena or B) Bahamut to see Rex fanboy (whether this is of Verum Rex or FF origin, I do not care).

Any past world characters or party members are also preferable to new characters. Jack Skellington's on the top of that wish list though.

Honestly, I'm satisfied with the summon choices this game offers, though.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
My personal picks would be Genie and Cloud.

Genie as a call back to KH1, CoM & 2. I think it would have been nice to see him continue to assist Sora on his journey and have him be a constant among the summons at least for this Saga.

Cloud, mostly to include some FF in this game and as a bit of a throw back to CoM, where we had our first and only Final Fantasy Summon.

Neo_

Awards
Shell out the dough for Roger Rabbit. I would also like to see a Muppet.

Back