• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could add two summons to KH3 Final Mix, Who?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Knuxpyro56

I know a lot of people don't really use summons, but i happen to love using them, especially in boss battles, are enclosed horde rooms. So i was wondering if there was any sort of summons that you would want to add to the list who would it be.

My First pick is Genie from Aladdin. There is no denying that Genie was pretty popular in KH1 and KH2. In KH3FM i would love it if he appeared as a Bahamut style summon. Grand, exciting and casting large beams. and i hope to see him looking like what he does at Tokyo Disney Main Street Electrical Parade.

Tokyo+2013+961.JPG

My Second pick is Nick and Judy from Zootopia. They could be like another version of Donald and Goofy. Judy could use her tranqulizer gun to stun opponents and pound them with her bunny kicks. Nick could swing the jumbo pop in a Gladio sort of way.

Hope to see what you guys have for ideas

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
DareDevil could act as another party member before vanishing after a flashy bit of beating. Or a group summon of the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
By Elements:

Fire Based Summon:

• Lumiere
  • Pain & Panic

Water/Blizzard Based Summon:

• Dory/Nemo
  • Olaf/Marshmallow

Thunder Based Summons:

• Wall-e
  • Tron

Multi-facet Summons:

• Cheshire Cat
  • Baymax
  • Seven Dwarfs
  • The Dalmatians
  • Gummi Ship
  • Three Good Fairies
  • Huey, Dewey and Louie

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I find it weird we don't have an Ice elemental yet. Like I find it super weird actually. I guess the standouts for that would be Elsa or Olaf. Since Marshmallow is a party member. I would vastly prefer Elsa.

Other than that, Aladdin or Jack Skellington. I guess Jack could be a "darkness" element one so maybe I would go for him? Aladdin would probably be wind, but Meow Wow sorta covers that already.
I just really liked the idea of old party members being summons in this game.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Maui for a non elemental shapeshifing summon and Beast for an earth based one. If Ariel's summon is a mermaid Prince Adam can still be beastly.

I would vote Elsa for ice, but with how restrictive Arendelle was I doubt Disny would let her be a summon

saintfighteraqua

Awards
I think Genie would be a great return, or Tinker Bell. I guess they were in both 1 and 2 so they didn't see a reason to include them.

If I had to pick two new ones I'd pick the Fairy Godmother, she could turn enemies into other things or alter their sizes.
And Tik-Tok from Return to Oz, just to have a chaotic, spinning summon.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Elsa & Spider-Man. Elsa so she finally does something gameplay related & Spider-Man because it's Spider-Man.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Aladdin, definitely. As for the other one, I guess Mulan w/ Mushu. Hard to decide between her, Beast, TRON (who I'd rather have had than WIR), and Jack Skellington.

Honestly, I just killed some time fanworking how I would’ve done the summons now that we have the finished product, lmao. While I was writing the list, I ended up with 10 and by that point you might as well go for 13 just because:

1. Meow Wow ~ Available at the start of the game.
2. Mulan w/ Mushu ~ Defeating the Titans on Olympus—Sora goes there to “regain” strength, Sora helped Mulan to become strong. Plus, Mulan’s world was the first Disney world in KH2 like Olympus is in KH3.
3. Wreck-It Ralph ~ Toy Box’s Verum Rex Game
4. Roxas ~ After visiting the Old Mansion.
5. Tinker Bell ~ Beating the Gothel-Heartless boss, following the cinematic of Rapunzel’s light reviving Flynn.
6. Jack Skellington ~ After the opening scenes of Monstropolis with SDG realizing monsters are the citizens of that world, similar to SDG talking about their disguises at the beginning of Halloween Town.
7. Simba ~ Completing the 100 Acre Wood, since you go there to keep Pooh from forgetting Sora like how Sora helped Simba to remember his past.
8. Aladdin ~ After escaping Larxene’s Ice Cavern, similar to how Sora traversed the Cave of Wonders.
9. Moana ~ Beating Luxord in the ship fight—the summon would be Moana appearing on a raft bringing a tidal wave down on enemies, similar to one of the ship attacks you can use in The Caribbean.
10. Ariel ~ Completing The Caribbean, or defeating Davy Jones/The Kraken, really.
11. TRON ~ Completing BH6, after Baymax 1.0 was revived, similar to how Sora helped TRON regain return the system back to normal before Xehanort screwed with Ansem’s computer.
12. Stitch ~ After rescuing Aqua from the Realm of Darkness.
13. The Beast ~ Defeating the Lich—the whole part with The Final World and having to revive his friends sort of recalls when Sora briefly lost the Keyblade/D&G and he had to rely on Beast.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Roxas summon? You mean like having Roxas in spirit? Interesting

If Roxas can be a summon Ventus could be one as well.

Last edited:

Laurel

Awards
Leon and the rest of the FF squad would've been cool summons. It would've been an interesting way to get the FF back into the game. Elsa would've been an awesome summon too, it's a shame that we only saw her take out one heartless, and that was a cutscene.

horto12485

Awards
Hmm that's odd (So it can't be anyone from Marvel or Star Wars) So here's what i Think should be the Summons for Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC.

Judy Hopps (I am a Huge Zootopia fan and i could see Judy Hopps being a DLC Summon for Sora)

Maui (I love this Character of Moana i mean he's so Amazing and it would be awesome for Maui to become Sora's DLC Summon)

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Alice and Cheshire Cat as a pair. Not sure what they would do but it would be OP, light-based + illusory/black magic, it'd be nice if it had some defensive attributes to it. I could see Cheshire casting a variety of afflictions on enemies; Confusion, Mini, Poison, Blind, while Alice casts beneficial spells on Sora; Protect, Regen, Auto-Life, etc. Finisher could be a twofer where Cheshire casts Ultima and Alice casts Holy. Just break the game, IDC.

Other than that probably Jack Skellington for ghost-themed stuff like Drain, Curse, Doom, Death, maybe make it a chance based thing where you roll a pair of Oogie's dice and Jack's actions depend on what number they land on. He could have a random chance of appearing in his Santa costume and his abilities change accordingly to Charm enemies while instead of dice Sora rolls on presents that give him items, health orbs, MP orbs, etc.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Hmm this was tough. For me:

1. Genie
2. Cloud

Genie has shown up is multiple games as a summon just like Simba. It would be fitting. Cloud for just the sake of having him.

SerDuncan

Genie/Aladdin pair for sure.

And then something from Neverland. Could maybe be like Peter and the Lost Boys, and then Tinkerbell gives them and Sora the dust and they all fly around hitting stuff.

I feel like Simba and Ariel were awesome choices for summons: Characters dear to Sora, that we know and love. The Dream Eaters I'm not so high on, but it makes sense so whatever. But.... I don't really think Stitch and Ralph were the best options. I think they should have stuck to the theme and given us a bunch of previous characters as summons in this game. Beast could have been a good one, Mushu and Mulan as well. Would have really made the summons feel special.

Graceful Schemer

I would take Beast, preferably with something to do with the rose, and Genie (and Aladdin), a Lamp transformation Keyblade should have been a given.

Back