• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could add one world to Kingdom Hearts III which would it be? And Why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ZJGamer

Specifically I'm talking about Disney Worlds, as I think in regards to original worlds most of us would agree on Radiant Garden being added.

For me personally I would have to choose between Jungle Book or Agrabah. And honestly I would pick Agrabah because I think story-wise it works better in KH3 than Jungle Book. The main reason I wanted Jungle Book in KH3 is because it's been shafted so many times in the series, I originally felt like it deserved to be in KH3. However given that The Caribbean has a very jungle feel with it's various islands and Kingdom of Corona has so much greenery, I feel it may clash a bit too much with a Jungle Book world. I also can't think of a reason Organization XIII would visit this world.

However with Agrabah the Organization and Maleficent would come here to seek out the Oracle to discover the location of the Black Box. It would also be interesting to include a former Princess of Heart with Jasmine and address exactly what it means for the princess power to be passed on. Not to mention, like with Olympus, we can finally wrap up the plot of Aladdin by focusing on Aladdin and the King of Thieves. As for people who would argue that Agrabah is played out by this point, with the King of Thieves the city of Agrabah was not really the focus. Instead we would focus more so on areas like the palace itself, the hide out of the 40 thieves, and the Vanishing Isle. It would also give us another 2-D animated film world since those got a major shaft in KH3.

So I would go with Agrabah.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I was going to say Princess and the Frog, but the new PoH sadly don't amount to much in KH3. It's better for a future title.

I'd add Fantasia 2000. Even if it doesn't contribute much to the plot it's it would still be a gorgeous world to play through. Or heck have Kairi and Lea do it to contribute to their training.

Awards
Mine is Atlantis. Though, I have a list of worlds I would love to see in future KH games, Atlantis would be my no. 1 choice, because of how old the world is. It would be old enough to have existed during the KHX time if not after and its history of it would be written in the ruins of the place. It would be a perfect world to have in terms of lore for KH and Milo could help decipher them to help Sora and the gang find the secrets to the Keyblade war all those years ago. Then there's the 'Heart' of the city that could easily be made into the 'Heart' of that world.

Perkilator

Awards
I’d add Emperor’s New Groove because I think we need to have some sort of comedy-based world.

My honorable mention is Princess and the Frog. It has potential to narratively bring back Nightmare Dream Eaters, but as Swoosh said, it probably won’t amount to much more.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The Incredibles. “Honey, where’s my keyblade!”

GrandWebster

I would say Princess and the Frog, but just like other people said its best use for a Future Title (KH4). Just given how the plot of KH3 went.

But I would say Jungle Book, Because honestly Jungle Book seems like a lost cause right now.

He had so much opportunity in the past but now it would be damn lucky if were to get in a future game. I feel like this was Jungle Books last chance, only because looking what we have now, I most guarantee Zootopia will be a world in the next game and I think this world of Anthropomorphic Mammals would just contrast with Jungle Book. So I really wish Jungle Book got in.

Even though it probably wouldn't get in, my Honorable Mention would be Pocahontas.
but more so than Jungle Book, I doubt they'll ever touch that movie.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Radiant Garden was going to be my first answer, for all the obvious reasons.

For Disney, I would've said The Princess and the Frog before playing KH3. But then I thought about how Facilier probably wouldn't have got to be a boss going by Hans, Randall, and Gothel, so in that way I'm glad it wasn't in KH3 and will be saved for future titles (where hopefully they go back to letting us fight the Disney villains). I guess Space Paranoids (to see TRON) or Lilo & Stitch then?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I just remembered we speculated that Nightmare Dream Eaters would have been perfect for Princess and the Frog.

If we couldn't fight Dr. Facillier I would have taken the Frog Dream eater from DDD.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Pre-KH3 playthrough like others I would've said Princess and the Frog. But yeah, given how the PoH story was treated probably was a good idea to leave it out and save it for later. Jungle Book? Boring.

I'll say Agrabah. Beautiful settings and new areas and plot from King of Thieves to make things fresh. Lilo & Stitch would be my second choice.

Original world? Radiant Garden (duh)

Last edited:

GrandWebster

Even though its in part of the Disney Renaissance, I doubt they'll ever touch Pocahontas.

Its content would just open a huge rabbit hole.

Jungle Book I think is best for UX at this point, I think Zootopia takes care of that for the next game.

horto12485

Awards
For me Personality if i were to add a World for Kingdom Hearts 3 then it would have to be... Agrabah (To wrap up the Aladdin Trilogy) cause i love Agrabah and the Bonds of Aladdin and Sora's Friendship and i would love to take place during the King of Thieves storyline and not only the City of Agrabah would be the main Areas of the World but the Vanishing Isle and the 40 Thieves Hideout plus i would love for Sora to find out that Aladdin has a Father and Face against the 40 Thieves including Sa'luk

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I think I'll jump on the Agrabah bandwagon, would give us an excuse to actually see the palace and I think the Oracle plotline suggested actually sounds cool. Plus from what I remember of the movie, the final location of the movie was pretty cool and could have made for an interesting setting.

As for Original worlds I'd only say Radiant Garden if there's a Riku playable section added, otherwise I'd want the Destiny Island. I've wanted to return to that world ever since the end of KH1 or even KH1 once you can return. Plus after KH2 I've really wanted to see the main Island Sora, Riku and Kairi lived and grew up on.

2 quid is good

Awards
I say this a lot and I'm glad other people think of Agrabah too.

As for original worlds put them all in, at least at the same size as they were in their first appearances. This game should have been an extravaganza

Neo_

Awards
It is beyond criminal that Robin Hood hasn't been a world in KH yet: there is legitimate combat in the films, clear motives for the characters, gorgeous environments and Robin Hood & Little John nicely fill the new two party members per world quota... only problem is it would overlap with Corona.

Literally a vein could pop in my head over the amount of people (not just on KHi) who want to go back to boring Agrabah again; I like Aladdin, but why overkill this one world that's had plenty of appearances when so many other worthy ones haven't been touched? I get wrapping up a trilogy, but bleh.

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
...well I also am going to echo Aladdin lol. Sorry.

It was one I really thought had a chance to get into this game as another 2D representative and familiar location for SDG. Tho, I do think it could be sorta involved in the next arc, especially with stuff relating to Princesses of Heart. It would be nice to actually see one of the old ones and like...talk about it. I realize Yen Sid made it seems like the transfer of power is just sorta normal so I assume they wouldn't make a HUGE deal out of it, but the acknowledgment would be cool. Also I love the King of Thieves lol.

Lilo and Stitch was another I thought would fit till the Caribbean. Unless they want to make another space themed world for them but this time with Lilo and Nani pls. At least Lilo goes to space a few times over all 4 movies and the show so it isn't crazy

Awards
Agrabah. I was actually surprised that it didn’t make it in this game.

It would’ve been nice to see a wrap up to that world’s story with King of Theives. And I’m sure Nomura could’ve come up with some way to include Org XIII in the plot. Maybe even have Demyx appear.

Oh well. Maybe the next game.

And if The Carribbean didn’t appear, I would say Treasure Planet. (Plus, it would be a good way to feature Balthier from FF12 as a guest)

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Gotta jump on the Agrabah bandwagon too, I'm afraid:tongue:
Say what you will, but if done right it could've became the sprawling cityscape seen in the movies, and with the new engine we could've seen some much needed life. Plus for the locations unique to King of Thieves, it would've been a neat opportunity to incorporate some of the new mechanics, like diving into the ocean to see the sunken gold ship or free running up the walls of the Vanishing Isle, and of course get that closure for Aladdin's story.

As for original worlds, yeah I'd include Destiny Islands. We never get to see Sora's hometown properly, that would've been nice to see in the final game of the Xehanort saga, even if just for a little bit.

Back