• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
they are huge but I guess a little bit more platforming aspect wouldn't have hurt and it was way too easy.
Heck I lost my save data and I managed to redo everything in like 36 hours lol. Yah that would be coo,l make it more challenging.

Not if they make the stories for the individual worlds more interesting, complex and connected to the overall plot. Half of the worlds' cutscenes seemed too rushed (i.e. Lion King). Throw in more cutscenes which show character development for the Org, Namine and Axel, and also give Kairi a useful part to play in the story, and you already have a game which is as long as, or possibly longer, than KH1.

As said by .Oji in another thread:

I feel KH2 was lacking in this.

MAKE IT LONGER!!!!!!!! I comepleted KH2 in a week! A WEEK!!!!! More bosses, harder enemies, and make kairi's lines better. Also all of the data fights in KHFM+ would be AWESOME! More namine/ roxas interactions.

everybody probaly already said this over a million times and i didnt take the time to quote anyone but bring the KH1 MP counter back cause personaly and i speak for alot of KH fans when i say this, and even tho it made the game harder than it was, but the fact that cure took all of your mp sucked almost as worse as losing aero,

bring KH1 MP guage back
bring aero back for kicks
everybodys talking about making the game harder so bring the phantom and sephiroth from KH1 back
and also DODGE ROLL PLEASE that pissed me of when i didnt get dodgeroll, and that ability was a life saver in KH1 and they brought it back for kh2fm+!

DAMN YOU NOMURA! LOL

Yeah all I can think of has been taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back