• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalScene

-Make Atlantica good again (yes, I liked that world in KH1).
-NEVERLAND! :D

-Make the story-mode longer ( i know, it was long enough, i just love KH too much :p)
-Make it more diffucult
-More character appearances :p

Kiko Higurashi

1. I would make Sora not so naive (because it gets annoying when you know an answer and he has to wait a while in order to make sense of the answer).
2. I would make Sora and Roxas two different people. Just because they don't really act anything like each other.

If I could make any of these things happen, even if it's just one, I hope that it would make the game a lot better. .................To me that is.

Kiko Higurashi

:35:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
-Make the final boss 10 times harder
-More violence(this will never happen)

1. I would make Sora not so naive (because it gets annoying when you know an answer and he has to wait a while in order to make sense of the answer).
Sora's naiveness is what makes him so awesome. KH doesn't have to be all serious people. Sora's there to make KH more happyfuls.
Kiko Higurashi
Seriously, we get who you are. Quit putting this, please :/.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I didn't really care about the difficulty. It's part of why the game was that much funner for me.

Things I'd change so I'd improve it:

Bring in more Riku and Naminé. Aside from them being two of my favorite characters, they're a great deal of the true plot of the game, more so than most of the Organization at this point in the series. What went on with Riku, Naminé and Axel is what really matters and could've impacted so much, and yet, they showed nothing.

Now, while rather in contrast to what I said, I'd kick Kairi out from most of the game. While she was truly kidnapped because Naminé asked Axel to help her meet her Somebody as told in the novels, it still doesn't remove the fact that Axel himself admitted to having done so for Roxas so we're left with it being gay and shoved in as it was before we knew about the novels, and in the long run it still served all but no purpose aside from an attempt to make Sora look less gay for Riku than he does. She's done nothing but not care about Riku, think about Sora, get so many people to gag over Riku lending her a Keyblade, and then she ended up being left behind again.
They could've given them so many other ways in which to get to the Castle, and Naminé would've better served the role of being the one to bring Sora and Riku together, having been with Riku for that year, and caring for Sora through that time as well. Even if Sora never would've learned the truth about her, she had a lot more right to bring the two friends together than Kairi did, when Kairi said Riku'd be fine on his own yet the instant she remembered Sora, waiting just wasn't good enough for her.

And let's not forget that Sora and Riku wanting to come back home means all but squat when they just met Kairi five minutes prior and they still agreed to stay behind and become the Darkness.
Sora was probably hungry or something so he wanted to come back.

She'd have had a lot more impact had she sent off the bottle and was there to wait for them when they came back. Had they not have met her in the Castle, there would've been a far greater meaning to them wanting to come back to Kairi - only whoopsy, Riku didn't really wanna, he only came back because Sora wanted him to. Lawl.

So yeah, total rewrite for her :\

^^This.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
- Make sephiroth an easier boss,
- Make antiform playable like all regular drive forms
- Get to face terra
(I want FM+ to be made for North america)

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

Rabgix

Riding a cow thats flying toward the moon
get gravity back have the room with all 13 org members data for english.

redub mulan and especially lion king world. make lion king speech slower and add music

take censor ship outa port royal and xigbar/

maybe some actually battles in atlantica

bring hook back and make cool weapon summon for Xemnas

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
i hate it that KH2 didn't have dodge roll. In KH1 i lived off that ability. That's all i ever did was dodge roll to different areas and when i was fighting a boss I just dodged dodged dodged then hit. But in KH2 there was no dodge roll and i was crushed. all i got was that stupid aerial recovery and triangle smashing. I miss dodge roll. :(

Hello Quick-Run.

low1ryda

For everyone saying that it isnt hard enough, I agree. I think square realized this and that is why there is Final Mix. It is quite challenging. Too bad it is not in English.

If you have the money to mod your ps2, trust me, its worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back