• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Possibly to make more moves and to add some new scenes nothing much, explain alot more things.

Masamune

Big Boss
MORE RIKU CUTSCENES...

and, more time to play with roxas.. a more mature Sora.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
I'd make sure that some of the Organization XIII had better and longer parts. I liked Luxord, so I would extend his scenes more and also make sure Kairi and Namine have more time to get to know each other although I'm not a big fan of Kairi but I still think those two should meet more. Actually scratch that. Namine and Roxas should have a bigger role. Well Namine at least. Also the ending could of been well.....I don't know how to say it....different, maybe longer? A bit different? I don't know.

Shallow

- The game was too easy so increase the difficulty.
- Some moves and effects were useless in the game.
- Give Final Fantasy characters more appearances
- More about Namine

I haven't played this game in like 3 years so a lot of things I forgot.

AlexAron

I havn't beaten the game yet (I wanted to start from the beggining of the series)
but I would've changed the fact that Namine, Kairi, and Riku were shown so very little
even though they are such a big part of the game
kinda ironic isn't it

My personal opinion is that Kairi is awesome

sassysis10

i hate it that KH2 didn't have dodge roll. In KH1 i lived off that ability. That's all i ever did was dodge roll to different areas and when i was fighting a boss I just dodged dodged dodged then hit. But in KH2 there was no dodge roll and i was crushed. all i got was that stupid aerial recovery and triangle smashing. I miss dodge roll. :(

Infernalmist92

i hate it that KH2 didn't have dodge roll. In KH1 i lived off that ability. That's all i ever did was dodge roll to different areas and when i was fighting a boss I just dodged dodged dodged then hit. But in KH2 there was no dodge roll and i was crushed. all i got was that stupid aerial recovery and triangle smashing. I miss dodge roll. :(
If Im not mistaken, If you leveled up Wisdom for you get something of a dodge roll. I would make the game harder and give FF character more screen time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back